What's new

0MG!!! 5yn@357h3514!!!

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
Ya know, I don't really know what it means, but when it was told to me in a dream I had awhile back, I totaly understood what she ment...

OP
RJARRRPCGP

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
I swear that I have colours with music. For as long as I can remember from childhood!

But people say that coloured letters of the alphabet is the most common.

Synaesthesia is usually naturally occurring.

I did recently have a euphoria spell when listening to my Walkman of colours or a feeling of colours going about in my mind's eye.

Allnatural

I swear that I have colours with music. For as long as I can remember from childhood!

I did recently have a euphoria spell when listening to my Walkman of colours or a feeling of colours going about in my mind's eye.
Put the roach down, I think you've had enough.

A.I.

Banned

Well, I experience smells when I listen to music. Like for instance when I listen to Cher's: If I could turn back time - I swear to God I can smell Seamen! ;)

OP
RJARRRPCGP

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
sounds more like an LSD or mushroom experience. psychedelics ftw! :)

Nope. It's known to also occur naturally.

More info here:

mixsig.net

But please be careful if you go to that website. It's in dire straits, it was cracked in January, 2007 or December, 2006.

The admin of mixsig.net hasn't responded, AFAIK!

smcd

rjarrrpcgp i was referring to his suggesting marijuana as the cause - it isn't especially common to cause hallucinations (though it can) ;)

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
It has nothing to do with drugs, believe me... it's very interesting to analyze the phenomenon from the psychoanalysis point of view...

smcd

I know it doesn't have to come from drugs, but they can induce it in people who don't have it "normally." :p