What's new

When is the next version going to be open to the public????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokuss4

Meh...
*sigh* n00bs -_-
don't ask when the next version of a n64 emulation is gonna be cause you sound like a n00b when you do that btw just be patient, do you relize how much changes they're doing to that darn thing? its gonna be like a futuristic n64 emulator :alien: :colgate: just be fricken patient.

Remote

That is a question nobody knows the answer to, they will release it when they feel it is ready, they have not made any statements regarding the official release date and new rumors are being born every day. The rumors come in they range from yesterday to never, hopefully a release will occur between them. I do not expect them to release a new version before the end of this year.

Patience is a virtue...

Last edited:

Josep

eyerun4phun
play medal of honor dammit while your waiting! beautiful game!! or go find a date and have a good time, just get it off your mind;)

zilmar

Emulator Developer
I think lac said on the old message board, he doubt it would be released before the end of this year .. I could be wrong .. but if I am not you got a decent wait .. just enjoy what you have .. and when you get a new toy enjoy that .. do not complain about not haveing a new toy when the currents should do most of the things you want .. if you really want to play a game then go by the console and the game.

Allnatural

zilmar said:
I think lac said on the old message board, he doubt it would be released before the end of this year .. I could be wrong .. but if I am not you got a decent wait .. just enjoy what you have .. and when you get a new toy enjoy that .. do not complain about not haveing a new toy when the currents should do most of the things you want .. if you really want to play a game then go by the console and the game.
I remember that post. He was pretty upset, blasting some lamers begging for a release.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.