What's new

does Project64 work in a...

zeek_me

does Project64 work in...

Windows98 K6 500MHZ 250MB RAM Voodoo2?? :)
If not can some1 tell me a good emulator 4 thous specs?? :)

Last edited:

Ice Blitz

Well...you do have a proper OS, and you easily have sufficient memory, but your processor's speed is slow by about 200 MHz and that is a rather old video card by the current tech. I believe Voodoo3 is a rough minimum for PJ64. You may want to try the Corn emulator. Doesn't play as many games, but it may be the best you can use.

Sorry if I couldn't be more help. Anyone else have a second opinion? Might be useful.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Ummm, well...
There is no real emulator for those specs...
Not that graphics-card, except maybe UltraHLE...
But it doesn't support many games. Upgrade your CPU and graphics-card. That's my advice.

Ice Blitz

Of course...I can't believe I let uHLE slip my mind! That's a decent start for your specs.

By the way...how many computers are you running over there? A few of us have already found three sets of specs! :)

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
maybe if he stacked them together hed have one machine that would run PJ nicely.

ok no more sarcastic comments i promise.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
the glide plugin will work with ur specs, its not nearly as compatible as jabos d3d plugin, but its getting there, and progressing well.. i really recommend u try that. im not, but it might work with 1964, in which ur spec will be able to play the games that work on the plugin pretty well. im not sure of the link, dave2001 will be able to help u there. be patient, as with every release quite a few more games will be more playable.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Yes, Glide. Hmm. Well, it's on Emu X Haven (Emu X Haven). On the messageboard for the glide.
Dave's the author.
Couldn't anyone do a OpenGL-plugin? Voodoo supports OpenGL, hm? Doesn't it? OpenGL would be a nice thing, since it would solve the problem with frame-buffer emulation acording to Jabo.