What's new

Hey you, Pikachu!(NOT mic related)

KevLee84

Banned
I need help getting it to run. I am using Project64 1.5 and Jabo's Direct3D but the game won't start. I want to see if I can get far enough to make a gamerip.(i.e. far enough to access the PokeHelper)

Clements

Rice's Video seems to work best with this game. Due to the Voice Pak not working, you quickly get stuck though. Jabo's also 'works' for me but with a lot of glitches.

gandalf

Member ready to help
why do you like to run Hey you pikachu if the game isnt´playable without the mic?

OP
K

KevLee84

Banned
I want to rip the soundtrack.

I am using Jabo but the game won't start at all. I get a black screen and no sound.

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

Did you respond in a manner which gave US the reader the slightest hint that you had read and tried what he had stated? Did you show the teeniest bit of gratitude, a "thanks for trying but any other suggestions matey", type response? Nope you didn't.

I'll give you a clue - non of us on this forum are clairvoyant. We can not deduce what your problem is if YOU don't volunteer details, and get involved in the process.

I suggest you learn some manners soon if not sooner. I have a low tolerance for impolite idiots.

Thanks for reading Sir.