What's new

sync to audio & newbie Q's

alnyden

Hi,

This is my first post after installing pj64 (my specs are below). What a great emulator!

First question -- I was trying to resolve the problem of modest audio skipping, and several posts recommended that I select "sync game to audio" in the plugin settings. However, when I tried to do that, I noticed that that option was grayed out. How can I select that?

I had a few other questions. If different games require different audio and video plugins, is there somewhere to set this so those games automatically launch with those plugins?

Also, since the Adaptoid isn't available, I bought another psx & n64 to usb converter. Will those work with pj64?

Thanks,

Al

Athalon 3000
512 ram
arcadevga video card
built-in audio

Clements

alnyden said:
First question -- I was trying to resolve the problem of modest audio skipping, and several posts recommended that I select "sync game to audio" in the plugin settings. However, when I tried to do that, I noticed that that option was grayed out. How can I select that?

You must run the game first, and then you can check the box.

alnyden said:
I had a few other questions. If different games require different audio and video plugins, is there somewhere to set this so those games automatically launch with those plugins?

Not with PJ64, but you can if you use 1964 0.9.9.

alnyden said:
Also, since the Adaptoid isn't available, I bought another psx & n64 to usb converter. Will those work with pj64?

Should do.