What's new

newb in need of help

GrantRM

i got me pj64 and the 2 zelda games but i have a problem.i have big black bits all over instead of textures and want to know how i may solve this.Also if i need a new plugin can someone tell which one and how i install it and what version,etc i should get.plz help.

sheik124

Emutalk Member
it helps when you tell us things like what graphics card you have (find by right clicking desktop, go to properties, then last tab, and it will say XXX Monitor on XXX DIsplay Adapter or something like that) what plugin you are using, etc etc

OP
G

GrantRM

sheik124 said:
it helps when you tell us things like what graphics card you have (find by right clicking desktop, go to properties, then last tab, and it will say XXX Monitor on XXX DIsplay Adapter or something like that) what plugin you are using, etc etc
I got a geforce4mx440 64mb pci edition.I'm on the latest nvidia drivers 66.93.Is it my drivers or somethin?My other specs are 1.8GHz Intel Celeron and 256mb DDR PC3200 RAM

OP
G

GrantRM

dukenukem said:
Could you post a picture of the game so we can see the problem?
its ok its sorted now i got a different plugin.Its ok so far i got one problem where everything went wierd after looking through telescope in mm but i sorted it.