What's new

My last post chankast is dead :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry the bad ingles but i have to say that i like chankast, i dont think that a next release is next :( but for other side i have something that says chankast 3 is next :))))), i dont believe but maybe, i dont no..... The administradors and others menbers are against me,because i ask a simple kestion, next chankast, when ? Are they doing some thing ? is simple lolll why the administrador ban ppl for this questions ? they dont have one or more informations, they limits to ban ppl, and think that they are the best, because they have p4 3,06 and radeon 128 pro and sata and ....lollll and administradors dont no program and some of them are .... Install servive pack 2 lolllll.

And finaly lolll new release when has ready lollll dont hask say´s they lolllll stupid. Menbers says that to me, but they inside have this questions to do, if tomorrow chankast 3.0 is for download :), they take out soon :). I think if they put in the news, some information for next release it will be cool, the ppl stop ask that questions.

"Pa boca, mama a bucha sua puta!"

Dont say´s that things against me, what are you to say bad thinks about me
:party:

Clements

Consider your arse banned. This is just spam now, and it is extremely annoying.

Have a good day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.