What's new

How do i start a game

IceWarm

You need to configure a virtual drive with Daemon Tools, or some other drive image program. Then you need to tell Chankast to use that virtual drive. You need to mount the image file for the game onto the virtual drive. You also need to configure your controls in Chankast. After it is all set up you should be able to tell Chankast to start the game.

OP
Z

zipperhead15

IceWarm said:
You need to configure a virtual drive with Daemon Tools, or some other drive image program. Then you need to tell Chankast to use that virtual drive. You need to mount the image file for the game onto the virtual drive. You also need to configure your controls in Chankast. After it is all set up you should be able to tell Chankast to start the game.

and how do i make all these things

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Use the manual that comes with Chankast and google. You may also want to read the Chankast FAQ.

OP
Z

zipperhead15

PsyMan said:
Use the manual that comes with Chankast and google. You may also want to read the Chankast FAQ.

i have red it, and there is no instruction on how to make a virtual drive and how to mount the image

IceWarm

First off download and install Chankast. You'll need a BIOS file to run the emulator, and before you even think of asking for one, don't. It is against the rules to ask where to download BIOS files, game images and stuff like that. Download and install Daemon Tools 3.29, run it and configure a virtual drive. Also configure Chankast to use that drive and also set up other options like controller layout. Mount an image onto the virtual drive through Daemon Tools. Run Chankast and tell it to run the game.