What's new

i have the beef....and the bbq....but i dont know the dang recipe!!

cdde

Spec: P4 3.0HT.....512MB.....GeForce4MX.....Echo Mia Sound.

I've seen people with alot less....and they say GoldenEye plays flawless.....
I have PJ64 1.5 SP1.....updated video and sound plugins.....newest i could find.

Goldeneye glitches everywhere.....sounds choppy....video is choppy....it runs around 29fps once you get into the game.....but even menu's and intro dont run well....very choppy.....

does anyone have any config suggestions.....certain video or sound plugin suggestion....anything.....this is annoying....n64 is just about the only emulator i cant get running smoothly.....im a mame whore and everything runs nice. please....please....someone help.

SigmaXIX

Where to start!?

Well, nVidia seems to make the best card for emulation, and I'll say that right off the bat regardless of what kinda crap I get for it (my Ti4800 seems to be more compatible than the Radeon 9700).

Basically, there are some things to do to get the game up to par:

Try to downloading some new plugins!!!!
I imagine Azimer .55.1 should give good results for sound
Also, the Rice's Daedalus 5.60 is a good graphics plugin if the defaults don't work.

You can tweak plenty of the Daedalus advanced options without any adverse effects if you know the jist about what it's talking about. Try adjusting the plugin for lower resolution @ full screen.

Finally, make sure you have DirectX 9.0c installed and the latest drivers from www.nvidia.com for your graphics card. Also, make sure your audio drivers are WHQL certified.

Please tell me if this is even remotely helpful!

Thanks