PDA

View Full Version : Chanka new logo-I made one,because i love this Emu!

blurymind
October 22nd, 2004, 12:31
I just love chankast.Your emulator's speed and stunning performance have left me breathless.I really want to help anyway in the project,so I've tested all the Dc games I could get my hands on!!So how can a noob help?I wanted so much to do something for this emu,so I decided to send you guys new logos for the next version.If anybody else can draw well and has ideas,please do post your versions of the logo as a reply.Feel free to edit mine,so it will be better.If(hopefully)the moderator of this forum doesnt erase/lock this topyc(as useless)I will continue to reedit this logo I made(making different versions of it)and Hoping that the CHANKA team will atleast look at it and maybe put it on the next version(if its good enough).If somebody of the chanka team has any ideas how can i make this one better-please tell me-i'll do anything to get it perfect for you guys...and dont forget-this is only version1.Please tell me what you like and what you dislike about it!!! :paperbag:

T-Kimura
October 22nd, 2004, 13:20
are you serious about this logo..?

-Shadow-
October 22nd, 2004, 13:27
I think you disgraced yourself...

blurymind
October 22nd, 2004, 13:30
are you serious about this logo..?
nope -I am not-but its better then nothing.Can you make anything better?
I can make it far better(this logo took me 5 minutes,duh)its not a LOGO,it is just un Idea for a Logo.

DarthDazDC
October 22nd, 2004, 14:15
lol

MAD_BOY
October 22nd, 2004, 14:18
lmao, just why would chanka need a new logo?

Clements
October 22nd, 2004, 14:25
I prefer my logo:

DarthDazDC
October 22nd, 2004, 14:50
very nice clements :D

nunoblindorr
October 22nd, 2004, 14:55
I Think chankaskt have to do a new logo .... a cool ... but the logo that you do is a ..... :yucky:

blurymind
October 22nd, 2004, 15:59
Well,atleast I got my glory...maybe my logo sucks(i dont care-I just wanted to see your reaction to the idea),but I am maybe the first one to send a logo here.I think that it would be cool if there is a logo tournament.Something like "the chanka fan sub"I would like to see other logos,made by people who like the emu...
If my logo is bad for you,why dont you show is what you've got?It takes 5 minutes-just make something like the raw idea-not the "LOGO-final cut"
PS-I made the yellow guy for one purpuse-to anoy people who come to see "My Logo" :P

jareg
October 22nd, 2004, 17:03
Nice one clements :P

pipox
October 22nd, 2004, 22:50
hahaHAHAHA... Wouw..this is definitely the best post i've ever seen at the Chankast forum!!!You made me fall from my chair!! :teehee: Seriously..you've earned my respect and your post is cirtainly a great tribute to the chankast team!! :1964: ;) ..anyway.. your logo is probably in need of some tiny corrections, perhaps all photoshops plugins might come in handy ;)
I will look out for your next version! (and those from others)

Remote
October 23rd, 2004, 01:30
Because I'm bored and have a cold I'm going to make one too, I'm giving it 3 minutes in ps.. :whistling

Took me 8 minutes or something like that, and then I found the one I made earlier tonight..:P

LaLLe
October 23rd, 2004, 10:52
Clements ur Logo rocks :P

Hexidecimal
October 23rd, 2004, 15:14
You people make me ill, except you clements.

pipox
October 23rd, 2004, 20:48
http://www.emutalk.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=19567&stc=1

Johann
October 23rd, 2004, 21:37
:getlost:

blurymind
October 23rd, 2004, 22:11
I am now seriously working on the next one.I promise to pop it up tomorow at noon.I am going to work harder on it,so you people see how seriously maniac I am about chankast.I just love the whole emu.I think of puting it up in the place of the older one and make another 5 minute idea one a part from it(I didnt slept last night)...I am realy excited about this logo thing as I am about chanka!
PS:I noticed alot of shoes around here-I could use some in the logo...

diablo2121
October 23rd, 2004, 22:13
Here's mine...

:ermm:

Feel free to criticize... :P

Cid
October 24th, 2004, 02:35
Nice :D How long did it take you?

diablo2121
October 24th, 2004, 05:30
Like 2 hours because I had to find some pics and I'm easily distracted. :P

blurymind
October 24th, 2004, 09:46
Well,my last logo was crap compared to those.But i made it only with the paint.As for now-I am using other tools for it.I have few ideas left,but expect anime stile logo,dark logo and I will replace the older versions of the logos with newer soon.CANKA RULEZ

MMZero
October 25th, 2004, 03:09
Here are my Chankast Logos:
I like Nice Simple Logos.
There are 18 slightly different in all. Even though the pic only shows 17.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/MMZero/all-01.jpg

Comments will be much appreciated!
email: [email protected]lobal.net

:robot: You can Download them all here: http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/[email protected]/lst?.dir=/forums&.src=bc&.view=

or here:

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/40814f94_15a5d/bc/forums/chankast-jpgs.zip?bf3OGfBB8DcfY.4R

cooliscool
October 25th, 2004, 07:07
Well,my last logo was crap compared to those.But i made it only with the paint.As for now-I am using other tools for it.I have few ideas left,but expect anime stile logo,dark logo and I will replace the older versions of the logos with newer soon.CANKA RULEZ

LMFAO! You can't be serious..

MMZero, those are pretty nice, but I wouldn't take this thread seriously if I were you.. I like yours too diablo. :)

pipox
October 25th, 2004, 10:06
Sticky sticky sticky!!! :)

blurymind
October 25th, 2004, 11:02
MM zero's Logos are the best for now.They are simple,yet-very cool and complete.Well-I like them better then mine.But ...
I'm just curious,what did you use to make those and how long did they take??
hey,I am not serious about my logos.But those of MMzero are definately cooler then the previous chanka logo!!!
(i dont know what LMFAO is,and hey-my logo may not be so cool,but I was the one who started this topic.And I am not just trying to make the logo that everyone will expect-the DC sign and a "Chankast"in front of it.I want it to be original...)

Uh,one more thing-to MMzero-The links you've givven to download the logos you made dont work at all(both).One gives me that the curent folder is empty and the other-my browsers cannot locate the server!

Remote
October 25th, 2004, 12:00
To be honest I haven't seen anything that even looks like a logo yet in this thread, with Clemensts suggestion being the maybe.. :P

blurymind
October 25th, 2004, 12:53
To be honest I haven't seen anything that even looks like a logo yet in this thread, with Clemensts suggestion being the maybe.. :P
Well,these are just fan logos.In my first treat I just said that you can use one of those(if you wanna)just for the IDEA for the new logo(If you think of doing one).Its another way of chanka forum members to express their feelings about the emulator(instead of asking when is the new version coming or complaining about stuff)...and mostly-I think that it is Fun as a topic and gives people the placebo they need for their "More Chanka,GIMME CHANKAA" fever...Here is my last logo idea.If there are other,I will post then in the place of my last,so i dont take anymore space of your forum server and because i dont think people like my older logos.

This logo was reedited once by other member's request
(the wire effect was a pain in the ass,I added few minor extras aswell)

pipox
October 25th, 2004, 13:25
nice flower...make it end in wireframe and change letter color:)

MMZero
October 25th, 2004, 14:53
I know cooliscool. I just did them for fun. I like to create all sorts of graphics in my spare time.

I used Macromedia Fireworks MX (Much Much more user friendly than PS)
It took me about 15 minutes to get a few DC pics and chankast pics that i could use. Then about 18-20 minutes (including getting distracted with my instant messenger) in FW to do all 18.

blurymind i like the flower also but it pulls to much of the attention to it. in logos you usually want the main text to be the center focus. The wireframe effect suggested by pipox would be a good idea. or fade the flower out a little and the word emulator is to dark of a color with the black bg.

pipox
October 25th, 2004, 16:34
:cheers:
edit..deleted my drunkenmans painting :)

blurymind
October 25th, 2004, 17:27
Haha,good one,pipox.I was thinking of making one babe-logo myself(using anime girls ofcourse)...thanx for the advices.I am going to make the flower end with e wire effect and word "Emulator"needs some work...I knew you are gonna like this one.I used Macromedia's suit too for a while.It has some nice features,but it took me quite a while to learn it.I get easily bored by this type of(graphical)...programs...I too like simple logos(your logos),but the flower was something that I wanted to do from a long time.Its distracting,but I wanted to make this one Dark and beautiful...

CoDeX
October 25th, 2004, 18:01
XD
http://www.hctinvents.org/codex/logo.jpg

blurymind
October 25th, 2004, 20:49
ok,I edited it as you guys said-there are the wire-frame ending and the color of the "emulator"sign is different(its on page two-at the place that was before).Do you want a double toast,beacon eggs and a milk-shake with it?

MMZero
October 25th, 2004, 22:28
I like the changes blurymind! CoDeX yours looks perfect for a halloween version.

pipox
October 26th, 2004, 00:18
:P

loopsider
October 26th, 2004, 00:25
I was wondering if the actual logo should have copyrighted images (is the wireframe ribbon behind the CHANKAST in the program copyrighted, or is it by Chanka?)

lil' Hobo
October 26th, 2004, 03:10
I shall atempt ......... Macaroni Pictures ...

Actually this should be fun and interesting :P.

blurymind
October 26th, 2004, 08:28
aw,shoot-I was gonna make a sonic logo...I like yours,pipox,you can work more on the word "chankast",and the color behind sonic is too grey,but this logo definately rocks as a sega logo.
Thanx,MMzero-its nice to hear one good thing about my logo.

Stezo2k
October 26th, 2004, 09:32
haha, what a quality thread, nice logos guys

and the topic starter needs photoshop ;)

sammyboy
October 26th, 2004, 14:31
Heres my logo... took 2 minutes.
It was created on paint (I have PSP, but I dont have a clue how to use it any tuts... I have version 9, along with that some tuts on 3DSMAX 7).
All it took was
Google, Copying, Pasting, Kelly Brooks, Typing, Searching Some More, Inverting Some coulours.
Hoper you like it lol.

:P :lol:

MMZero
October 26th, 2004, 15:35
sammyboy your logo is interesting. o_0 to say the least. I would have never thought of calling it "the sexy emu" I will say its not bad for using paint. And Dont ask me for PS help. I may have PS but its is a piece of crap (cept for the filters[effects]) thats why i use fireworks (user friendly, can do: animated gifs, everything PS can do and more not counting the filters.)

Stezo2k he/she doesnt need <s>photoshop</s> they need Fireworks!

pipox what are u using for your image? I like It cept for the text and that bg. White BG! Thats my fav. The text in it just dosent fit right I dunno if its color or the bevel or both that make it look just a little off.

Also loopsider all that that ribbon behind the text is, is just a wireframed DC logo turened sideways and stretched out.

sammyboy
October 26th, 2004, 15:40
I went through a stage of using fireworks, made loads of neat textures for games and stuff, but I get bored with programs quite easily, not enogu of a challenge. Thats why I try to learn 3DS MAX 7, and stuff, Paint I barely ever use it, thats like the first time in about 7 months.

MasterPhW
October 26th, 2004, 15:56
Oh man... love this thread... isn't a real chankast thread... but taht doesn't matter! :P

pipox
October 26th, 2004, 15:56
I used photoshop. Edited logo and got rid of the bevel and some of the grey plus i made some other small changes.

MMZero
October 26th, 2004, 16:44
There is only one thing i dislike about your image pipox. The text is to quiet. I am lead to look at sonic and the logo which are cool, but I am not lead to read the text. Give the text some more focus, make it more bold, Change its color! The Black is hiddig to much. I would do a light blue mabye "DC blue" (the blue color of the blue DC logo) or a silver with black shadow. or Change the shadow to a light colr like white to bolden the text. Black on black shadow with bright logo behind doesnt work in my opinion.

pipox
October 26th, 2004, 18:25
There is only one thing i dislike about your image pipox. The text is to quiet. I am lead to look at sonic and the logo which are cool, but I am not lead to read the text. Give the text some more focus, make it more bold, Change its color! The Black is hiddig to much. I would do a light blue mabye "DC blue" (the blue color of the blue DC logo) or a silver with black shadow. or Change the shadow to a light colr like white to bolden the text. Black on black shadow with bright logo behind doesnt work in my opinion.

done

blurymind
October 26th, 2004, 18:36
Now thats what I was talking about.Now we have a real contest.I like the changes Pipox,the letters are way better,the bg is cooler.Good job.The new babe logo is cool too.Hey I used the same techniques as you for the first and second logo(google>cut>paste>:-)).I just instaled Photoshop,MMzero,what you said made me hit myself in the head(slap),now I am changing it to fireworks(again with the downloading...).So this is the best,you say,huh...
Ps:I am gonna make a babe logo too.Its gonna be soooo...but not too much,tho,we have kids around here-Just joking,this is no place for this(I was thinking about hentai)....One more thing-Can we show nipples(drawn ones)?

pipox
October 26th, 2004, 21:53
Woops, the picture in chankast is a bit smaller then 640x480..oh well.. :P

MMZero
October 27th, 2004, 00:02
:homestar: aww crap! that one is soooo coooooll!
Nice job pipox on both of them. I like the one right above the best!

pipox
October 27th, 2004, 09:30
Thanks, i tested it as logo and it doesn't really fit,for it to fit it should consist out of the same blue tints the top of the window is made of, it should be white on all sides so that the borders aren't visible. This makes the official logo the best. Only 2 things to add to that, they should get rid of the shaded bg and it could use some colors that goes well with the window when not focussed(greyish).

blurymind
October 27th, 2004, 19:03
Nice one pipox.Good job.I cannot see anything wrong there.
Does it have to be 640x480?

I just made one.As I see it-this is how The new chankast logo will look.I hope You like this one,because it took me 3 hours or so and the foot was a pain in the ass to make.The dreamcast photo was taken from a website that was promoting the console(forgot its name),but you can remove it if you think its too much.I just put it there because I didnt want to leave blank space.It can be cutted a bit tho...Its as simple as it gets,It has a nice looking foot for those sandals and it has the look for a logo...I had another version of the foot too. :party: This is definately my best so far. :party: feel free to edit/comment

blurymind
October 28th, 2004, 20:37
I think that a foot is more fitting then a ribbon anywayz.I'm still not looking seriously at the logo thingy,which means that I dont realy care what are they gonna do next with their logo for the next version.I am really looking forward too see it and this is my way to celebrate this great emulator,which showed up from nowhere when nobody was expecting it and made one big leap(the foot-get it?)that no other emulator could do(and still can't)...I just think that you guys are geniuses...I mean-how you did it?There is no other emulator(I mean NO OTHER)that with its first release made so much 128bit games playable!I will aways remember that leap you took and thats why this emulator is so great to me.

Johann
October 28th, 2004, 21:04
I don't think that the foot logo is a good idea, since it's the logo of Gnome (http://www.gnome.org)

cooliscool
October 28th, 2004, 21:51
*sigh*

Quit while you're (not) ahead. :yucky:

blurymind
October 29th, 2004, 08:46
I kno that gnome has a fot logo that looks like this one.I have a linux os besides my winXP(mandrake10)...I said that the foot was a pain in the ass because it took me quite a while to figure out how to paint it in red(lol)I like this one better then mine(the other one next to the"Logo"),which I made with photoshop(honestly)...Maybe you are right,maybe not,because I saw that exactly this "Gnome" foot is used on many places in the web (such as companies which sell sandals,other websites not related to linux,etc)...the foot was not originaly created for the Gnome desktop environment logo,it is used on many places-they just took it(like me)and changed its color.If you start looking with google or picsearch you will see it foryourself.Me?Personaly I like more KDE then Gnome.It looks nicer and better...and I am still curious-Is there gonna be a linux version,because I realy love my linux.One bad thing about mandrake is that I cannot go into other harddiscs(such as the windows folders),The Suse linux could,but that YAst control panel...I didnt like it very much...but enough about linux(how can i make a home network with the damn Samba?!JUst couldnt figure that one out,besides that suse is nice)...aw man.can't stop talking about linux...

MMZero
October 30th, 2004, 11:55
it took me 3 hours or so...
3 hours! :o

I'm still not looking seriously at the logo thingy...Sounds like your serious to me!

blurymind
October 30th, 2004, 14:26
I was playing silent hill 4 for quite a long time and something bad happened to my joypad(something baad),so I opened it and I couldn't repair the damn thingy,so I was almost at the end of the game and got very ****** off.I just love silent hill games(I have all four),but enough for that.So I was ****** off,got bored on looking at screenshots,etc and went on the net,got bored with chatting/forums.All my DC games suck,my Xbox is broken...I tryed if there is a silent hill for dreamcast,couldnt find anything=>saw the foot at a website=>cutted it/draw my version of it=>added Chanka sign taken from makealogo.com(or something like that)=>and here is how I was so bored and wrote everything that came to my(twisted from the game)mind and put the logo...you get the idea,right?That didnt change anything I was still bored and I still cannot play on my favourite silent hill...this is sooo offtopic...blah blah blah...and thats how Lassie burned the house....blahBlahBhaalahaha...and I found a pretty funy flash cartoon,which made me feel better....here you go...
http://www.newgrounds.com/collections/beebo.html
have a laugh from me....

Alfa
October 30th, 2004, 20:53
I think that this is a blurymind's joke, but if this post is serius i have something to say: blurymind you don't have neither the skill nor the most important "the imagination", to do a good logo. Maybe without skill but with imagination (that you don't have) you should do something good.

And Clements your logo rocks.

P.D. pipox's logo is nice, but Clements's Rocks :P

pipox
October 30th, 2004, 21:28
Maybe without skill but with imagination (that you don't have) you should do something good.
Now that's not true, I think he has plenty of imagination:)

And Clements your logo rocks.

P.D. pipox's logo is nice, but Clements's Rocks :P
True true..I wouldn't dare comparing my drawing with his Art :robot:

Alfa
October 31st, 2004, 00:58
Originally Posted by pipox
Now that's not true, I think he has plenty of imagination:)
Well if you say it, i will trust in your word.

Originally Posted by pipox
True true..I wouldn't dare comparing my drawing with his Art :robot:
Lol, true true... :D

blurymind
October 31st, 2004, 08:41
Well,I dont know what you think about imagination,but I already made 2 rpg games with rmxp(now trying to make them boot on chanka),and many people at gaming world(its a website) liked them for the story.Maybe I cannot draw well with my mouse,but my skills for manga style with the pencil are far superior to yours,my friend(lol)for you dont see the tru3 p0w3r of My w00t sk1llz. Ph33r th3 p0w3r,ph33r 1t w3LL...

Alfa
October 31st, 2004, 18:34
I already made 2 rpg games with rmxp And the quality?, i don't have constance of it.
is rmxp = Rpg Maker Xp?, if this true, everybody can make a game in it, i have used it but i prefer to use GameMaker or DarkBasic (for 3D Games, with GameMaker we can do 3d games too, but using pluggins).

but my skills for manga style with the pencil are far superior to yours I want to see that, if you are so good to draw, why you can't do a good design?, only do it on paper and scan it...

Carmack
October 31st, 2004, 18:37
%)
I create some logo!
Logos here:
http://sanchar.nm.ru/Somelogos.htm
or:
http://sanchar.nm.ru/blue.jpg
http://sanchar.nm.ru/1blue.jpg
http://sanchar.nm.ru/2blue.jpg
http://sanchar.nm.ru/orange.jpg
http://sanchar.nm.ru/1orange.jpg
http://sanchar.nm.ru/2orange.jpg
http://sanchar.nm.ru/otherblue.jpg
http://sanchar.nm.ru/otherorange.jpg
Blue logos:
About Blurymind:
In vain you abuse Blurymind.
Even if at it badly it turns out, he tries! Here not anything bad..
2Blurymind:
To use in the works another's images bad idea
sorry for my bad english.

SegaGamer
October 31st, 2004, 21:38
i think the logo should have a mixture of both the blue and the red swirl - a bit like what pipox did (i really liked his first logo with the sonic in the middle, compared to the later version). But to be honest, im quite happy with the ribbon lol

Johann
October 31st, 2004, 22:17
%)
http://sanchar.nm.ru/1blue.jpg
http://sanchar.nm.ru/1orange.jpg

Those two are pretty cool, the best i've seen in this topic, really.

Carmack
October 31st, 2004, 23:09
Those two are pretty cool, the best i've seen in this topic, really.
thx man

blurymind
November 1st, 2004, 12:10
well,I did try game maker.As I've said before,I get easyly bored,so RMXP was more pleasant to me for its nicer tilesets/bgm/SE that came with it.Also the scripting sistem there is more lite and you dont have to go all the way thru boring tutorials,its faster to get things done with it too.As for other game makers-yes they have their ups and downs,but I prefer the rpg maker,because its more popular and people like its games and download them.People liked it for the story(imagination-get it),dunno about quality-the script wasnt so complicated as some others...
I said I do have skills in manga style(only in manga)because I love animes/japanese video games.I really want to show you my ****,but I DONT have a scanner.I dont want to use a public scanner either.I did make few shots of a manga I was working on few years ago(wonder what happened to them),they got abit darker because I took them in my bedroom with a digicamera(lol)just to see what happened.I hate graphical programs because they are something like dead Art.I will always prefer the good old pencil thats all(no offence)...what I do have in internet is one gallery with normal drawings(made at school/in home) and a part of a Hentai manga I made when I was drunk(lol-but sadly true,I am a *******)...I dont wanna scare all the girls around,so I am thinking to give you guys a link to my "Normal" drawings(which as I said are abit poor quality-No scanner)...
now abit for that website-the poems are not mine/but I made the website for a friend.My drawings are the one made with colour pencils/pen-the ones right after the poems.After them-those are of my brother,who wanted me to show his too(which I think suck)the music is from chrono cross(classic) have fun...
http://www.freewebs.com/phanymae/artistscorner.htm

blurymind
November 1st, 2004, 12:18
Hey,Carmack's logos are very cool.I say-they are cool enough(way cooler then the older)to be the new logo>

Alfa
November 2nd, 2004, 15:50
Don't you think if you want to prove that you are a artist, to put better draws?

Well, this post isn't for manga, is for logos, but if you are happy mading your logos, do them.

Carmack your logos are a little simples, but they are nice.

Johann
November 2nd, 2004, 17:00
simplicity is teh future! :cool:

blurymind
November 2nd, 2004, 19:10
lol.Dont care.This is what i have on the web.Its 5 years old,man.
lol.I dont need to be happy with the logos i do.Im more happy with the topic and what you guys do.I admit that some past posts i have are pretty cheesy,but that was to make you guys interested enough.
"simpicity is teh future" - Agreed!His are perrfect.I didnt said im great.
I just said I can draw better with pencil and maybe better then you,Alf(a)-Ph33r M3-I am your Om3Ga!!

(in other words-kiss my white ass-I dont care at all(LOLOLOLOLOL)) :happy: :whistling (saying ass-oops,I've said it again,why poey)

Alfa
November 2nd, 2004, 22:44
lol man you are funny, the forum was a little bored and sad, but you put happiness in it, thank for your posts.

blurymind
November 3rd, 2004, 07:29
cool. Thanx.
You can delete anything you post. I posted like 10 messages because I clicked the post button 5 times by mistake.Just edit them and check "delete message".
No,man-thanks to people responding to them the right way,those posts got way funnier.
Its nice to see other people interested in making homebrew games,its very rare to meet one who is doing a 3d game.Good luck on your project and all the best from me.
Ps:I would like to see your game.Are you going to put it on a free server when its done?(I never pay for hosting to nobody)
Peace,man.(lol) :canadian:

Alfa
November 3rd, 2004, 09:16
blurymind says
Just edit them and check "delete message"
lol, well i have learned a new thing today.

blurymind says
I would like to see your game
In this moment, i don't have any game project.

blurymind says
I never pay for hosting to nobody
Me either.

blurymind
November 5th, 2004, 09:17
Im posting for a Last time,alfa.Seems like they r blocking my Ip(for real)so to shutt me off.I couldnt enter the forum for 3-4 days,thinking the server is down.But as I see it now,im sure they r blocking it,because I can enter only by using stealth(lol).Well,this was a Joke-topic to make things here a little more interesting really.I didnt want to be a pest.But to say how much fun it was for me,im giving you my last logo idea.I dont want it to be in the contest the mods r doing.I know there is a contest with prizes...didnt even hoped for this topic to turn this way.There were some awesome logos here,I can understand the mods.Well,thats just about all from me.You will not see me here again(but you may meet my dear Friend-Hackers,so PH33R(lol-joking...or am I !?)) ;-) no bad feelings,ok,this was a joke(about the hackers)

To MMzero-I made the godzilla logo,using a very nice program,which I grew to love.It has all the features and its very user friendly.Its for making animated gifs.You can make one from un avi file,jpeg(frames) or even extract it from a flash(swf).try it,for im sure you will love it.I used the standart Paint too to do the frames(took 10 minutes)its called GIF Movie Gear.
:paperbag: