What's new

Why dont you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-ray

Why dont someone make a update on the emu. so it supports more games a a few bug fix ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
:pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Trotterwatch

Damn, I thought this was going to be about that kids show :(

If someone wants to make an update they will, they do not need you to suggest the fact to them....as we are making silly posts though I'll join in:

Why don't someone make a GC emu that runs everygame fast on a slow comp1! it can be done.

4real

is it me or is there a lot of people on here asking the same things?

N64 plays pretty well and if u are having some problems u need to mess around a bit to get the emu's to work on your system.

I only have a 1.3 intel laptop with onboard sound and GFx and i can play banjo tooie at full speed and no errors, i picked that game as there are loads of people having problems with this game.

I think N64 is at a level where with a bit of time can play most games with out many error's.

Is a small bug that bad if the game can still be played.

Try using the updates and if u are having bug's change your 1.5.1 gfx plugin back to 1.5.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
4real said:
is it me or is there a lot of people on here asking the same things?

N64 plays pretty well and if u are having some problems u need to mess around a bit to get the emu's to work on your system.

I only have a 1.3 intel laptop with onboard sound and GFx and i can play banjo tooie at full speed and no errors, i picked that game as there are loads of people having problems with this game.

I think N64 is at a level where with a bit of time can play most games with out many error's.

Is a small bug that bad if the game can still be played.

Try using the updates and if u are having bug's change your 1.5.1 gfx plugin back to 1.5.
A very good comment for a user with "only" 50 posts!

Powerlord

Evil Emperor
Trotterwatch said:
Damn, I thought this was going to be about that kids show :(

If someone wants to make an update they will, they do not need you to suggest the fact to them....as we are making silly posts though I'll join in:

Why don't someone make a GC emu that runs everygame fast on a slow comp1! it can be done.

Well, not just anyone can make an update, unless the PJ64 1.5.x source code was released when I wasn't looking.

Although, I suppose they could try updating the 1.4 source...

-Shadow-

Banned
MasterPhW_DX said:
A very good comment for a user with "only" 50 posts!

Nah , the post count has no influence to the quality of the posts ;) I got +900 posts , and some are pure spam :D

Clements

Well, just by updating the config files, I was able to make a handful of games fully playable, and the official update improved a large number of games, without updating the program itself.

As for updating the program, it's really feasible since the 1.5 source was never released, and none of the Jabo plugin sources were ever released.

FAR

First Person Shooter
Clements said:
Well, just by updating the config files, I was able to make a handful of games fully playable, and the official update improved a large number of games, without updating the program itself.

As for updating the program, it's really feasible since the 1.5 source was never released, and none of the Jabo plugin sources were ever released.

I dont think anyone is really interested in it since the GC emus are the fashionable ones nowdays.

Anyway, it would be cool to see PJ improved.

OP
X

x-ray

Give me a guide to how to do the ini and inf files and i am on the work..... i cant do c or c++

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
x-ray, advice for you, don't bother with any of this, you clearly have no idea about emulation, compiling or otherwise, I suggest learning something else like how to use windows to its full capabilitys (That includes how to edit INI files, mess with its settings etc), you will find that much more useful. (I'm not trying to be nasty I really think you'd benefit more from learning of your operating system more).

As far as INI goes, you can't really do much with them, clements suggests that it made some playable, but really the emulator was capable of playing them already, just the emulator needed told what to do, while that may be the case it would never fix Donkey kong 64 to be anywhere near like the real thing :p

OP
X

x-ray

ScottJC said:
x-ray, advice for you, don't bother with any of this, you clearly have no idea about emulation, compiling or otherwise, I suggest learning something else like how to use windows to its full capabilitys (That includes how to edit INI files, mess with its settings etc), you will find that much more useful. (I'm not trying to be nasty I really think you'd benefit more from learning of your operating system more).

As far as INI goes, you can't really do much with them, clements suggests that it made some playable, but really the emulator was capable of playing them already, just the emulator needed told what to do, while that may be the case it would never fix Donkey kong 64 to be anywhere near like the real thing :p

YOU DONT KNOW ME AND I DONT KNOW YOU SO SHUT UP PLZ

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
x-ray said:
YOU DONT KNOW ME AND I DONT KNOW YOU SO SHUT UP PLZ
So he has to shut up because he doesn't know you? Interesting... Maybe we should do the same thing since you don't know what you're talking about :p

Status
Not open for further replies.