What's new

i have a problem with zelda oot and shadows of the empire...

serge85

well, zelda runs perfect, but has one problem which is when i hit ''START'' the games takes a while loading the menu (like 6-7 seconds) what can i do to fix it?

and star wars shadows of the empire runs TOO FAST, is like 250 fps, can i slow it down?

i have an amd 2.4, 512 ram, ati radeon 9200, can anyone help me?

nothinger

N64 Slave
You can limit the FPS from the options menu - I've got the same with Goldeneye, which were too fast to play.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
There is a cheat to fix the menu problem. Sound sync also helps limit the speed if you need it.

OP
S

serge85

well i can't find an option to limit the fps, neither i know the cheat for fixing the menu in zelda oot, can u guys be more specific?

thanks for everything

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Options/settings/options uncheck "hide advanced settings", and also check "remember selected cheats" while you're in there, then press F4 to enable/disable FPS limit in-game or in the menu. Though that's I don't believe that is your problem.

For Zelda: Right click on the rom, choose "edit cheats" and check the "subscreen delay fix".

For Starwars: Open up the rom, go to graphics configuration/rom settings, and set the Direct3D clear mode to "every other frame".

Haven't played N64 emulation in a while, but I believe that's what you do. Though if I remember correctly, Starwars always semes to run a little fast, but not unplayable.
- Modem