What's new

**I need help!**

Hey guys I recently downloaded the Dolphin teaser I know its still a beta so its obviously not the finished program. I have a gamecube but im planning to use this emulator to play my GC games without actually dragging my gamecube along all the time at my friends or cousin's house. Now im fully aware about this ISO rule but im not asking for one here's my problem:
I have 13 legally bought gamecube games including all Resident Evil games : ) :bouncy: now how do I get the ISO from my gamecube disc??
Im not asking were I can get one im asking HOW do I retrieve it from my store bought game cube disc?

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Use google to find the solution. It's not even a suitable topic to mention. Also, please note, you will NOT be able to play your games on Dolphin... not the way it was intended. You are better off dragging your GC around with you. It will be some time before you are actually able to play games with any degree of speed.

Acorn

Sorry man:

A. The GC emulator doesn't play GC games well enough to make it even worth considering using it instead of the gamecube. Its not even an alpha, and fast enough hardware hardly exists anyway (without years more work on the emu).

B. GC discs can't be read by normal dvd/cd hardware. From the gist of previous discussions on this (search before posting remember!) we're not supposed to discribe how to do it. A quick search for rip GC disks on google though might turn up some interesting results...

Good luck

Edit: Damn, Azimer's faster :p

Azimer

Emulator Developer
lol Acorn... we must have been channeling each other's minds when we posted. They are almost identical responses.