What's new

favourite threads

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
oh yeah... you post some. they must be funny though, not taking the piss out of newbies (which can also be funny, depending how its done). Preferably not from this forum either that could start a war.

Mayco

i don't think it's smiff cuz smiff never uses the underscore ( _ ).

'Jean-Starwind',

you clueless f**ing ponce, do you have any idea how hard so many people have worked to get N64 emulation to the remarkable place it is? Or how much more complex the N64 is than the 8 or 16 bit systems? If you pulled your head out of your arse for a second youd find you can play nearly all N64 games fine (not perfect, but well enough to you know, _play_ them, arther than m*st*rb*te over them or whatever it is you like to do). And unless you want to start paying some authors, who could give a flying f*** what you think? Really? You think those things that you find so unsatisfactory make themselves during the months you f*** off? Go on, get the hell out out of here and stick with what you know you clueless offensive and irrelevant little sh*t.

Yours sincerely,
everyone

Mayco said:
i don't think it's smiff cuz smiff never uses the underscore ( _ ).

i remember a piss take out of a n00bie here at emj00talk where he used underscores :p and then deleted his replies... and then the rest disappeared... that was the funniest thread... why smiff why?!:alien: btw that gets my vote for my fav thread, may it rest in peace :emutalk1:

bodie

hmph. so what makes that "so smiff" then?
stop fishing for compliments :p it's direct and to the point bordering on brutally honest .. enough for ya ..
*edit* it's very simon cowell ;)

Last edited: