What's new

Turoks just not run

lance_dixxx

i have a p3 550mhz, 512mb, nvidia 16mb. it is true that this is not the best computer to emulate 64. but without sound i'm able to run a lot of games. BUT i have serius issues with turk... it just not run. i didn't meez up the advanced options because i just dunno about it BUT the game just not run!.. i mean.. i double click on it and stuff and then i willl came the black screen saying that is running @+than 45fps... but the screen is black... it's a shame cuz i love the game.... any clue?

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
lance_dixxx said:
i have a p3 550mhz, 512mb, nvidia 16mb. it is true that this is not the best computer to emulate 64. but without sound i'm able to run a lot of games. BUT i have serius issues with turk... it just not run. i didn't meez up the advanced options because i just dunno about it BUT the game just not run!.. i mean.. i double click on it and stuff and then i willl came the black screen saying that is running @+than 45fps... but the screen is black... it's a shame cuz i love the game.... any clue?

Perhaps you have a bad rom? Usually a black screen indicates a bad dump of the game. If you still have problems, try using the latest Glide64 for this game, because many have stated that this plugin runs it the best (it even displays the map correctly)