What's new

Chankast problems

ginger_123

Hi i would really appreciate your help if you could help me im trying to get a game to work on chankast but it doesnt seem to work for me ive read the instructions and i have mounted the iso onto the virtual drive and in the instructions it says to click init but i canot see it so i go to run and it asks me to put in the time and date so i do and then it comes up again so i do and then it comes to a menu with play ,music, file and setting when i go to play it just starts again and i have to put in the time again and it just keeps reapeting. please dont reaply to harsh i am just a newbie

aika-san

Here's a few tips:

- Make sure you are using Daemon Tools v3.29 to mount your image file. Later versions don't work with Chankast.

- On the chankast menu select 'Options -> Configure Drive'. In the window you will see a list of all the drives letters available on your computer. Make sure you select the drive letter that is the same as the drive letter you mounted your image file on. Normally this will be d: but it can be a different one. Once you have done this click ok and try running your game again.

- The INIT option has been replaced by RUN, but the documentation has not been updated, so they are the same thing anyway

Hope this helps. :happy:

OP
G

ginger_123

thanks

hi thanks for your help ive got mi game working but when I play the game the sound stutters and the characters look a bit fuzzy any help would be much appreciated

Last edited: