What's new

Please Please Please Someone Help

blay

Hi

I am new to the emu scene and was wondering if you guys would be able to help me so that I can get the best performance for 1964 for my p.c.

I have a:

amd xp 2600
ATI 256 Radeon graphics card
512mb ram
AS Rock K7S41 motherboard

Any hrlp would be great. I tried to run a few games but have some issues with graphics, speed, etc.

Cheers

Allnatural

Some games are slow, and some don't have perfect graphics and/or sound. That's normal behavior. If you have a specific problem, ask a specific question.

OP
B

blay

I think I basically just need to know which plugins would be best to use in general for my setup.

Thanks

Allnatural

There is no "best" setup. What you use will depend on the game. If something doesn't work quite right (assuming it should work at all) try different plugins/settings and see what you come up with. Search the boards (chances are someone has already figured out a solution), and if all else fails, ask for help.

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
Why don't you try this thread? The poster put together a "best config" guide for Radeon users. I can't vouch for what it's worth since my Radeon is a mere 7500 and therefore can't use Rice's or Direct64 plugins, but it sounds like yours is a 9x00+ card since it is 256MB so you may find some use for it.

Last edited:

Locolo

Hi all. I just format my pc. Now I'm having problems with my sound. I have a AsRock k7s41 motherboard with onboard sound + video. My sound however is not working. The best I got was sound just starting for 0.5 sec and then stop again. I download the drivers from the manufacturer's page, but this just fixed my video problems. What drivers do I have to install for the sound to work? I have WINXP installed.
Thnx for any help in advance.