What's new

Not emuled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neker

Hello...my problem..is not able to start up neither the animal crosing and the luigy :whistling with the Dolphing the only thing that I do with both is the logo nintendo.
I have proven with everything... and I complete the requirementses AMD XP 2200Ghz 512mb Ati 9800pro
You can help me thank you... :bye3:

DOGG

I find it funny how you expect this emulator to work perfectly with everything. It is only the first release, to show that GC can be emulated. As such it can't play the majority of games, and those that it can run at 5fps.

Knuckles

Neker said:
Hello...my problem..is not able to start up neither the animal crosing and the luigy :whistling with the Dolphing the only thing that I do with both is the logo nintendo.
I have proven with everything... and I complete the requirementses AMD XP 2200Ghz 512mb Ati 9800pro
You can help me thank you... :bye3:

before asking questions ,go look at the Compatibility thread (sticky thread) or use the search fonction. This thing as been answered many and many times.

both games doesn't work on the current released Teaser, they only partially work on the unreleased beta.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.