What's new

Need Help Real Bad

slosh

hey people could ne1 help me with this rom problem im havin i have got project 64 v. 1.5 and i have downloaded 2 games but neither of them work it says it should be checked with GoodN64 or whatever and i try to do that but it keeps closing when ever i try to use it and its really REALLY gettin on my nerves so if someone could please help me with this problem it would be much appreciated :party:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
You should have signed up with the username "Mr Vauge" :p
...I may have to invoke my mind reading powers... Wooo!!!

1) Which game
2) Which plugins
3) Whats your system specifications?
-Start button>Run> type in DxDiag.exe and hit enter, bring any relevant info like sound, ram, video info, processor speed, etc.

xamenus

slosh said:
hey people could ne1 help me with this rom problem im havin i have got project 64 v. 1.5 and i have downloaded 2 games but neither of them work it says it should be checked with GoodN64 or whatever and i try to do that but it keeps closing when ever i try to use it and its really REALLY gettin on my nerves so if someone could please help me with this problem it would be much appreciated :party:
Please, use punctuation marks. It's hard to read run-on sentences. :)

Looks like you may need a tutorial on using GoodN64! :) Go to www.smiff.clara.net, there should be one there. However, I think that you will have to get a new rom. Only good dumps work in Project64.