What's new

can't get harry potter 3 to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimhelder15

Hey everyone, I'm new here, and I have a question. I've just downloaded Harry Potter PoA but when I open it with Dolphin, it says:

Instruction unimplemented:

undhandled mfsr_impl

and:

undhandled mtsr_impl

Can anyone help me??

JinXD

jimhelder15 said:
Hey everyone, I'm new here, and I have a question. I've just downloaded Harry Potter PoA but when I open it with Dolphin, it says:

undhandled mfsr_impl

and:

undhandled mtsr_impl

Can anyone help me??

Doesn't work in the teaser release, wait til the next release and there may be progress. Next time post in here with game compatability issues!

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Yes, the only thing capable to run this game is called GameCube. You should get a Gamecube.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
jimhelder15 said:
I have a gamecube, just tired of spending another €60 for a game
Then you could look probably to eBAy, there you could get this game for 30 bucks! Or just wait a little and the games will be cheaper!

JinXD

jimhelder15 said:
I have a gamecube, just tired of spending another €60 for a game
In other words you want to download the GCMs and play them in Dolphin rather than buy the game and play it on your cube!? It's people like you that gives emulation a bad name! :getlost:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
JinXD said:
In other words you want to download the GCMs and play them in Dolphin rather than buy the game and play it on your cube!? It's people like you that gives emulation a bad name! :getlost:
Yeah, totally agree.
You never have done anything for the emulation and now you want that the emulation is doing all for you...

MGFox

The Quiet One!
I thought it couldn't get any worse...

We get thread after thread of newcomers wanting incompatible games to work on a Teaser release of an emulator, Teaser's not even Alpha for crying out loud AND we have a compatibility thread.

But now they are freely admitting to downloading the games 'cos they don't want to pay money, what is wrong with this world? The games industry should be praising emulation, as it allows their games to be played by a larger user base which SHOULD lead to more sales, but it's posts by people like this that wind up getting the developers in court.

Mr. JimHelder, I strongly suggest you sit down and really think about your ways and what you are doing (and any others following the same path), how would you like it if you had worked your butt off for a year or more developing a Video Game, only to have people steal it? thereby removing your hard earned credit and more importantly, your income?

I know I will not affect most people reading this post, but if I can change the thoughts of just one person, then my words will have achevied their goal!

Regards,
Fox

yaustar

"I have a gamecube, just tired of spending another €60 for a game"

Not the best thing to say in an emu forum, rom forum maybe but not emu....

Status
Not open for further replies.