What's new

Hep A Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken_Allen

I just got zelda 4 swords and it came in a bunch of little 15mb files. How do I open them up in dolphin and play it?

xamenus

Though I have no experience with GameCube ISOs, I'm assuming that these are all split compressed archives. I suggest downloading and installing 7zip. (Google search for: 7zip) Then, right click on the first (part1) file, then choose Extract Here. Then load the new extracted file in Dolphin. :)

OP
K

Ken_Allen

Ok, well I unzipped everything. And how to I make it a .GCM file? Theres 12 little files, and none are .GCM

Gladiac0190

Ken_Allen said:
Ok, well I unzipped everything. And how to I make it a .GCM file? Theres 12 little files, and none are .GCM
as aalready 10 gigillion times described in this board... just rename the ISO to GCM and never ask again... :D

You should really read the other posts first... would be nice

Oshio

The One
Always check the threads before posting. If you should of read my thread then you wouldn't waist your time posting.

Avantasia

yeahr but every time when I wanna change the name for example

Mario Kart.iso into MArio Kart.gcm

Dolphin tell me that it isnt a runable game

do I sth wrong ???

JinXD

Avantasia said:
yeahr but every time when I wanna change the name for example

Mario Kart.iso into MArio Kart.gcm

Dolphin tell me that it isnt a runable game

do I sth wrong ???
Look

Falcon4ever said:
FAQ:

Q: How do i use iso files?
A: Rename *.iso files to *.gcm (uncheck the option "hide extension for knows file types" you can find this in tools > folder options)

Avantasia

yeahr I did exactly that what you told to me but Dolphin tell me the same again It is an unplayable game . Im a German peaple but I think my englisch is good enough to translate this sentencies.

and when I view the details from the File there is data type gcm !

talker

Avantasia said:
yeahr I did exactly that what you told to me but Dolphin tell me the same again It is an unplayable game . Im a German peaple but I think my englisch is good enough to translate this sentencies.

and when I view the details from the File there is data type gcm !

ehm.. i'm norwegian.. and 13 years old.. and you write's like a fucking 9 year old kid....

To those who don't understand...:
Yeah, I did exactly what you told me, but Dolphin tells me that, again, it is a unplayable game. *he's germen* I'm a German people *person*, but I think my english is good enough to traslate this sentencies

*blah blah*

anyway.. how old are you...

and yeah.. i know this is offtopic.. >.<

zaba_3

talker said:
ehm.. i'm norwegian.. and 13 years old.. and you write's like a fucking 9 year old kid....

To those who don't understand...:
Yeah, I did exactly what you told me, but Dolphin tells me that, again, it is a unplayable game. *he's germen* I'm a German people *person*, but I think my english is good enough to traslate this sentencies

*blah blah*

anyway.. how old are you...

and yeah.. i know this is offtopic.. >.<
you are stupid if you dont understand what he say.i understand exactly what he say. i say this because i hate peoples who play cool because theyr english is so good.i think everyone whos not are dot fuckers understand what he say.

Knuckles

stop insulting people zaba, It's not because you learnt the true about you that you need to throw it to everyone, this is a warning. Do it again, and there will be a bad result for you (but not for us :p)

zaba_3

Knuckles said:
stop insulting people zaba, It's not because you learnt the true about you that you need to throw it to everyone, this is a warning. Do it again, and there will be a bad result for you (but not for us :p)
he started insulting first and i said what i think peoples which play cool with their english

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
zaba_3 said:
he started insulting first and i said what i think peoples which play cool with their english
In case you are reffering to me (I bet that you do), I have to tell you that I don't play it smart or something but what you are doing is overkilling. Anyway, your English have nothing to do with your n00bness.

Gladiac0190

zaba_3 said:
hm? yeah, 'talker' started to abuse 'Ken_Allen', but wtf are _you_ doing?! That's what knuck meant.

to 'talker': he's german and he's young. He's not good at speaking or writing english but _everybody_ understands, what he was meaning... so... why fooling around, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.