What's new

Antialias DKR

Glowstick

Does any one elses DKR crash, when you try to play DkR multiplayer with full screen antialiasing turned on?? when i try to move to a differnt level to race on my computer always crashes. But if I turn antialiasing off I have no problems selecting a stage..

Too wierd....

i have a geforce 3 64 meg ddr

elsa 920
win 98se

Allnatural

I've noticed that too, though it was with one of the betas; haven't played DKR much with the public release. I've also had problems with at least one other game (F-Zero X) when FSAA is enabled.

Just a bug, and a minor one at that. Just deal with it.;) Even without FSAA, games look damn fine at 1280x960.:thumbsup:

OP
Glowstick

Glowstick

So are you trying to say you perfer the non public release???

I have also noticed that Mario Party suffers from this same antialiasing bug too..

Could you check this out for me?

Thanks

P.s What is so special about the beta releases?

what do they do that the final dosnt?

Allnatural

Glowstick said:
So are you trying to say you perfer the non public release???

P.s What is so special about the beta releases?

what do they do that the final dosnt?
Uhh, I don't recall saying that I prefer the betas; I have long since deleted those.:plain2: I merely stated that I noticed your problem when playing with a beta, but I haven't played DKR much since getting the public release. I'm assuming the problem carried over.

Relax, it's a minor bug. I just deal with it, and so should you.:sly: Remember, it's all free.:colgate:

Yoshi

sympathetic dinosaur
Glowstick said:
Does any one elses DKR crash, when you try to play DkR multiplayer with full screen antialiasing turned on?? when i try to move to a differnt level to race on my computer always crashes. But if I turn antialiasing off I have no problems selecting a stage..

Too wierd....

i have a geforce 3 64 meg ddr

elsa 920
win 98se

What antialias are you using? It's better activate the antialias from the nvidia drivers. I never use "sort indipendent antialias" from the gfx plug-in because it crash a lot???