What's new

Optimizing WWF No Mercy...

Cray-Z

At first, when I downloaded the game, it wouldn't play correctly at all. Then I fiddled with some of the settings and now it runs but I can tell there are missing graphics such as entrance videos and the VS screen (and the menu is almost impossible to see as its very transparent).

Here's my system specs:

P4 1.3 GHz
256 RDRAM
32 MB nVidia GeForce 2

I'll add anything else if it comes into play.

OP
C

Cray-Z

I posted all the information that is asked for when needing help. Would you like anything else?

jessman1988

Banned
hm.....well, what plugins are you using? it's recommended also that you at least have a GeForce 3, but I get perfect gameplay with my 64mb Geforce 2. Well, either use Rice's Video Plugin or try Glide 64 with eVoodoo. Pleae let me know how it works out.

OP
C

Cray-Z

I have the Glide64 plugin but I don't know how to make 1964 recognize it. I just unzipped it in the plugins folder but it didn't find it when I started up the emulator.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Cray-Z said:
I have the Glide64 plugin but I don't know how to make 1964 recognize it. I just unzipped it in the plugins folder but it didn't find it when I started up the emulator.
YOu have to put the 3dfx.dll or how the hell it's named in your EMU folder, and your plugin in your plugin folder. That's your prob!

OP
C

Cray-Z

Ah, thanks. That solved it.

I'm having sound problems but I'll sort that whenever.

jessman1988

Banned
yeah, try those plugins out. also, 1964 seems to have some minor sound problems such as popping and junk with some wrestling games. good luck though!

OP
C

Cray-Z

Actually, its speed issues, which I don't think I can resolve (just my crappy comptuer at work). I'll try the sound plugins but I don't think it matters.