What's new

Goldeneye, cannot get analogue to work?

DoctorFrag

Hi,

I'm new to the emu scene, so I apologise if this question is stupid.

I've got Project 64, and have been trying to play goldeneye, my P488 V3000 struggles with the frame rate, but as I'm upgrading very soon, I'm trying to get t oknow this emulator.

Can I use a mouse for the N64 analgue stick, or my Saitek damepad, which has an analgoue stick, I've tried looking at the input plugins, but not sure what to do, the mouse would be good?

Thanks

Joe:hrm:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
for mouse input, use the input-plugin called nrage input plugin 1.61. in the configuration dialog, select mouse for devices.

hope that helps!

OP
D

DoctorFrag

still no luck

Hi, I've downloaded this, put it into my plugin folder, when I go to options, it says 'failed to load pulgin nrage dinput...etc'

So consequently, I can't get the mouse in the drop down menu.

Cheers

Joe

OP
D

DoctorFrag

Thanks

Thanks for the help,

I was using DirectX7 so I'm downloading DX8.1 at the moment, I'll let you know how I get on.

Joe

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
Smiff said:
need dx 8+

why does no one ever notice nrage's was included in 1.4? :!!!:

Because a whole bunch of new ppl are comeing here and they don't apper to know anything about comeputers. Like readme files and the help menu in the program! Maybe someday they'll learn how to help themselfes, naw, probly not.

OP
D

DoctorFrag

Hi,

I downloaded 1.4, but it didn't appear on the menu, until I installed it into the plugins,.........sorry for being stupid!!

Thanks, it works now, just will need to get more speed now out of my voodoo3000!

Thanks

Joe

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I think u should post a topic like 'Before posting, read the readme-file!!!' and maybe 'Also read the help-file!!!' and 'Use Project64 1.4!!!'. That'd maybe teach ppl to read them before asking.