What's new

Does anyone know how to make a N64 Controller to PC circuit?

someperson

Does anyone know how to make a N64 Controller to PC circuit? Preferably show me how you connect it without cutting up a extension cable and the drivers for it would be nice, but anythings fine.

loopsider

someperson said:
Does anyone know how to make a N64 Controller to PC circuit? Preferably show me how you connect it without cutting up a extension cable and the drivers for it would be nice, but anythings fine.

i think were gonna have to resort to that...jandaman is sold out of adaptoids and wishtech ceased production...since the adaptoid doesnt seem that special i guess it would be possible to make and just use the drivers for it?

Angel Shadow

Is Possible if you have patience

If you don´t want to use an adaptoid or something like that you can go to this site www.emulatronia.com, is in spanish but it can be traslated, there is a section "conecta tu pad al PC" it means: connect your pad to the pc, is a figure of a psx pad icon, click it and after that you can see a 4 pads one of themis nintendo 64 pad: you can find a good guide how make a circuit in a test-board, is a little bit tricky, and only support a controller, the conecction uses the I/O Port. Using this method the N64 pad does´nt support force feedback (rumble pak).

The same connection for the psx only uses a 5 zenner polarizator, and no need test-board and support force feedback.