What's new

I succeeded in playing the "mystic ruins" level in sonic adventure 1!!!!

t_strul

alot of people had problems playing the mystic ruins part of the Sonic Adventure 1 game.
I had a problem getting there in the 55% part with sonic- the emulator just plain crashed!!!
However- i played it with Analyze 3D with the following options enabled:
Disable lightning
Disable two sided stencil
ANTI detect mode on (both "shaders" and "textures")
and the game ran flawlessly in the mystic ruins without crashing!!!
hurray!!!

Acorn

It always froze the first time for me, then went through on reload. Near the very end of the game when going back to the ruins it required 2-3 reloads. So, sometimes it makes it through, sometimes it doesn't.

jessman1988

Banned
Are you sure tha it's not called 3d analyze? i googled it and can't find what you're talking about. can you giime a link? thanks.

OP
t_strul

t_strul

jessman1988 said:
Are you sure tha it's not called 3d analyze? i googled it and can't find what you're talking about. can you giime a link? thanks.

it might be 3d analyze :)

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
An easier way would be to download a few DC games saves of SA1/2 and then load up the mystic ruins level. It then plays fine.

hyrulian

Burning Pyro
Anyways, how do you save the data using this program, my Monitor is too small so I can't get to the bottom of the Window, do I have to save or can I just click run with 3d Analzye up? PLEASE HELP!!

OP
t_strul

t_strul

hyrulian said:
Anyways, how do you save the data using this program, my Monitor is too small so I can't get to the bottom of the Window, do I have to save or can I just click run with 3d Analzye up? PLEASE HELP!!

u don't need to save
however, i noticed that different configurations work for different systems so try to varie your chocies

hyrulian

Burning Pyro
By vary do you mean different combos with the settings you had, or combos with all settings, and, if they are just the settings you lidted, can you give me some combos?

OP
t_strul

t_strul

hyrulian said:
By vary do you mean different combos with the settings you had, or combos with all settings, and, if they are just the settings you lidted, can you give me some combos?

well on my system it worked with the configuration i detailed.
however, different specs (AND DRIVERS!!!) mean different combos, even stuff i didn't enable.
but first of all try the combination i subscribed. :icecream:

hyrulian

Burning Pyro
Okay, I tried these combos:

No options
Your options
Your options with no Anti detect mode Shaders
Your options with no Anti detect mode Textures
Your options with no Disable two sided stencil

None worked, I am goning to try others, but I HOPE versions of Chankast later on have the abiltity to bipass this.

:robot:

OP
t_strul

t_strul

hyrulian said:
Okay, I tried these combos:

No options
Your options
Your options with no Anti detect mode Shaders
Your options with no Anti detect mode Textures
Your options with no Disable two sided stencil

None worked, I am goning to try others, but I HOPE versions of Chankast later on have the abiltity to bipass this.

:robot:

:bye3: :bye3:
I hope it'll work 4 u
if not just wait for a non-alpha version :party: