What's new

2 queastions about Sonic Adventure 2

t_strul

1) first of all, it gets stuck in the 1st level and i've heard that this happens only in echelon version- is there a "healthy" version of the game or is it a chankast bug?

2) if i play the game on an old geforce card- will it work like on an ATI card?

10x

OP
t_strul

t_strul

DarthDazDC said:
u can play the game in wireframe, but ull probably have trouble findin platforms and such

tell me about it
it kinda works but with ATI cards it works flawlessly
maybe there is a program that can emulate graphic cards....

OP
t_strul

t_strul

DarthDazDC said:
i think there is a program that does that, im sure. I think trotterwatch knows what it is

I remember also that there is a program like that but as i recall, it is buggy and even risky...
however, i'll try and find it and make the computer work like a pc with geforce mx or ati card......

mezkal

Man on a mission
My god, don't any of you ever try the search function. This question has been answered OVER and OVER. Don't be offended, it's just annoying to see the question asked YET AGAIN. Try the search function.

Cheers

OP
t_strul

t_strul

mezkal said:
My god, don't any of you ever try the search function. This question has been answered OVER and OVER. Don't be offended, it's just annoying to see the question asked YET AGAIN. Try the search function.

Cheers

I did search dude
but for my 2nd question there was no answer

achiles

t_strul said:
I did search dude
but for my 2nd question there was no answer

I answered this question 2 months ago in the official chankast forums both in english and spanish hope some one make a sticky out of it. It is 3danalyze do a search on that, and if you dont find it on the english one get a translator and check the spanish one. Iam too lazy today to find the link.

jessman1988

Banned
Yo, I have an Nvidia and I'm using the echelon SA-2 but it all works. There's no places where I get stuck, but I do have to use wireframe. It's still REALLY playable but a little slow. The only thing that bothers me is the junk on the screen while not using wireframe.