What's new

no$gba joypad fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

GazzTheMan

Shuyin_DX said:
Heres a little emulator for a keyboard JoyToKey .
This will solve your problems with no$gba joypads.
yo man there is no way any 1 is gonna read that its all jumbeld up or it might just be my computer i know i have bad spelling but thats not gonna help atall is there a english 1

foogy

its cool, but its n jap or something...... does it need to be running when i want to play n$ or does it save it all together?

OP
Shuyin_DX

Shuyin_DX

Harder,better,faster,stro nger
Why don't you play no$gba and find your problem when you multlink and start playing ether zelda four swords or kirby.

Viper_Viper

I have two Sidewinder Game Pads that play through the gamepad port with them "daisy chained" together. I can program the first player using the JoyToKey program and get it to work in No$GBA, but my second controler dosent work. It shows up in windows game pad setup and in the JoyToKey program, but dosent work in No$GBA when i program it.

lplover2k2

ok i will try to explain:
btw: i can't get my d-pad to work :( any help?

-open the joytojey program
-you see joystick 1,2 etc..
-the joystick is the joystick connected to you computer
-the keys "up" "down" "button1" "button2" etc.. are the keys of your joystick
-let's say you want to use the "up" key of your joystick instead of the "up" of your keyboard.
-assign "up arrow" to "up" button.
-assign "0" to "button 1" for example so that when you pressed button 1 on your joystick;it is exactly the same as when pressing "0" on your keyboard.
-leave your prog open
-open no$gba
-play with youor joystick instead of the keyboard(remember to disable "joystick" in the controls menu as in theory u are still using the keyboard but it is emulated by your joystick.

i hope you understand although it sounds complicated :).
try and see yourself how it works;you will understand better.

FOR ME THE D-PAD DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!1

HELP NEEDED!!!! :)

blizz

ok, I'm closing this because you keep bumping it, and if someone knew why, they'd have told you by now.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.