What's new

World is not Enough

RebirthSeph

Ancient Gamer
Has anyone gotten 007 The World is not Enough to work correctly? The gun is always missing, but I read that with a certain plugin it works. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Clements

Try Glide64 (with a wrapper if you don't have a Voodoo card) or Direct64. Last time I checked they get it right.

xamenus

And if you are by any chance having sound issues with this game, I suggest you use the PJ64 Audio Fix Edition by Azimer with Azimer's 0.55.1 Alpha HLE audio plugin. However, I don't think Glide64 0.7 works with the Audio Fix Edition, so use RiceVideo 5.6.0.

OP
RebirthSeph

RebirthSeph

Ancient Gamer
Ah thanks, I had an sound issue with speech, but I didn't really care for it to be fixed, as long as the graphics worked. Now I can fix it, heh.

loopsider

IceFox38 said:
And if you are by any chance having sound issues with this game, I suggest you use the PJ64 Audio Fix Edition by Azimer with Azimer's 0.55.1 Alpha HLE audio plugin. However, I don't think Glide64 0.7 works with the Audio Fix Edition, so use RiceVideo 5.6.0.

that didnt work for me, i used all the settings Azimer suggested (Let RSP do HLE Audio, Cache as selfmod detection, No need for TLB) and with the hacked pj64 it still doesnt work. I go inside the game and when talking to the people i get no sound from anywhere. at least with jabos sound i get the weird bleeping and white noise. stupid lucas arts and their voice encryption.

xamenus

loopsider said:
that didnt work for me, i used all the settings Azimer suggested (Let RSP do HLE Audio, Cache as selfmod detection, No need for TLB) and with the hacked pj64 it still doesnt work. I go inside the game and when talking to the people i get no sound from anywhere. at least with jabos sound i get the weird bleeping and white noise. stupid lucas arts and their voice encryption.
Those settings are for Hydrothunder. Try it with the default settings.

randombeaner

Mmm.. Beans
IceFox38 said:

excuse me if its a stupid question but where can I get "PJ64 Audio Fix edition" and Azimers 0.55.1 audio plugin, on this website, they only have Azimer's Audio Plugin 0.50 beta 2 maybe im not looking hard enough

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
loopsider said:

It's likely not voice encryption, otherwise, why didn't LucasArts encrypt everything more aggressively? It's more likely an ABI implementation problem.

xamenus

randombeaner said:
excuse me if its a stupid question but where can I get "PJ64 Audio Fix edition" and Azimers 0.55.1 audio plugin, on this website, they only have Azimer's Audio Plugin 0.50 beta 2 maybe im not looking hard enough
Here it is:

PJ64 Audio Fix Edition :)

This package also includes Azimer's 0.55.1 audio plugin.

Last edited: