What's new

GBA Connection Emmulation

mnftg64

is there anyway to emmulate connecting 2 GBA's? For myself I want to find a way to trade between 2 pokemon games.

smcd

PLEASE use the SEARCH functionality of these forums before posting, it saves you and everyone else tons of time! :getlost:

EDIT: Now that there is a free edition of NO$GBA you can.

Last edited:

Laramon

No$GBA

I have the no$gba, but I have some issues with it:
1) As far as I can tell, you can only have the same ROM loaded on all emulated machines
2) The parallel support driver fails to be installed every time I try to do it so that I can link my laptop and my desktop together for emulation that way; and
3) The battery state files are incompatible with other GBA emulators, so I cannot import those states into no$gb

If there is something that I am incorrect about, please, let me know here, I'd love to be proven wrong so I can learn.

foogy

yeah, the joypad support sucks. but i am thankful for this emulator w/ its multiplayer support! JUST WISH SOMEONE WOULD HACK IT FOR BETTER JOYPAD SUPPORT! *wink* *wink*. it runs very well too. i had 4-player goin on a 800mhz p3 fullspeed...mariokart baby!

smcd

Foogy hack it why? File a *detailed* bug report (OS, version of emulator, what game(s), what gamepad, etc)... the guy DOES update his software.

foogy

i dont want to bother the guy. i remember back in the day when his emu was strickly commercial and he wouldnt read his email cause it was nothing but bitching about having to pay for his emu.... he finally let us have it for free and thats enough for me. i know he updates his soft, but it always took him long to make a release. plus, updating the freeware emulator is probably his last priority. also i know there are some talented coders here capable of making a nice frontend for this emulator.... sorry being impatient.