What's new

A read this on another board...

Ganonboy

I read this on another board...

I was on the Nemu 64 message board earlier, when I saw this thread, it was about PJ64 and Nemu 8 save states being compatible...

"You've posted here on the Message Board that Nemu 0.8 will support savestates. I
> got two question bout them:
> 1. Will they be compatible with PJ64 states?
> 2. Will Nemu 0.8 have key Shortcuts, so that you won't have to switch to
> windowed mode if you want to save ?"

(the below is Lemmy's reply)

"1. I suggested a compatible format but zilmar was not interested. So the answer to 1 is no.

2. You can press F5 to save and F6 to load. Pretty simple. Additionally you can load and save via menu and choose any filename you want. That way you can even see screenshots in the open dialog which is a nice way of finding the right savestate."

Is the above true? because it would have been cool if they were compatible

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Depends what you mean by "true".... the authors of 1964, Apollo, TR64 and Daedalus all manage to get along with Zilmar just fine and happily implement various parts of his spec., (to the benefit of the whole community), so I wonder where the problem is here? I don't know about this particular problem, I wasn't around when this discussion took place, but Zil is normally open to good suggestions...

And I wonder how you're going to see this browser while playing fullscreen.

Yeah it would have been nice if they were compatible but first maybe someone will do a converter or write the support into one or the other, and second I have a solution.... just use Project64, or take your pick from any of the up and coming emus that are compatible.