What's new

Write Method?

M

MegaManXGC

Well One of my favorite games got all scratched up by my little couzin (PowerStone) So I searched the net and found a copy downloaded it, and started to play it on chankast, but I really wanna play it on my DC, and now I wanna burn it with Alcohol 120%, But before I Do what "Write Method" Should I use to burn the image?

Knuckles

I don't think you can burn DC games, if you can't read them, you shouldn't be able to write them....

Maybe I'm wrong tho, let's try to burn a Gamecube game!

rcgamer

the old guy
just use the default settings. if the file is bigger than 700 Mb then enable overburn . that is it.

yeah, you can burn them.

OP
M

MegaManXGC

Quote: I don't think you can burn DC games, if you can't read them, you shouldn't be able to write them....

No, I meant that I have downloaded powerstone off the net and now I wanna burn the image using Alcohol 120% but I don't know what write method should I use. I'll try what you said rcgamer and see if that works out.

Ennok

Back in the day when I use to burn and play DC games the one thing you always had to make sure of was that you burned them at 4x speed max. Reason was that the DC didn't seem to read any disc burned above that very easily. Just a hint that may, or may not :evil: be needed