What's new

How do I post images with the manage attachments button...

Skullmonkey

Ok guys, proberbly a really stupid question here, but why won't that button work for me? When I reply to a post, (or start one), pressing the manage attachments button does nothing at all? At this stage I am assuming it is a setting in widows explorer, but I have no idea what? I am running winxp pro with service pack 1, windows explorer 6.0 with the latest updates. Even when I turn off my firewall, (and reset everything) nothing happens. Any help would be very much appreciated.

(It even says I can post attachments in my posting rules down the bottom left of my page).

Cheers

Allnatural

I'm just reaching here, but are you blocking all pop-up windows? The manage attachment function does open in a new window.

Like I said, I'm just reaching...

OP
S

Skullmonkey

Allnatural said:
I'm just reaching here, but are you blocking all pop-up windows? The manage attachment function does open in a new window.

Like I said, I'm just reaching...

Yeah I can block all popups, even when I turn that feature off the button still doesn't function, (I know its off, because I have to turn it off to use my internet banking). Thanks for trying, god I wish it was that simple.....

Definently open to other suggestions, if it helps at all I am using outpost firewall, and have a Netcomm NB1300 adsl modem/router.

I know it isn't really that important, but god its just soooo annoying not being able to post screen captures.