What's new

Need help with a couple things

Mortis

Hello, i am new here, I have been trying to get my dragon force ".bin and .cue" files to work for a week now on giri giri(as i heard its the only emulator that can play it), and i have had no luck. I have been yanking my hair out trying to figure this stuff out. It seems like when i fix one problem, i get ten more.

Ok first off, I have finally been able to get the giri giri emulator to actually work, BUT i cant figure out how i can get it to run my actual dragon force CD(I already have it in Cue and Bin format). People have said in the forum to use this Giri Giri Tool v1.1, but it does nothing for me, i click "run gentoc", and then set region and click the little saturn icon and absolutly nothing happens.

Other problem is when i actually open Giri Giri debugger, i get the opening saturn icon thing to appear, then it goes into a screen that wants me to insert the disk or use the game file or something, but that menu is in japanese and is EXTREMELY choppy, the graphics flicker(i have been in that same menu with satourne, and there is none of that chop, same goes for SSF), and if i try to move through the menu, it gives me an error report thing to send to microsoft and then shuts giri giri down.

I am running on an AMD Athlon 1700+, ATI Radeon 7200 series, 512 RAM, sound blaster 5.1, and my Operating system is Windows XP professional.

Thanks in advance for the help guys. Please help me remove this ongoing plague from my mind and thanks again! :happy:

I am using giri giri 5, not 6 because when i used 6, i would select "Power On" and then the screen would pop up and just display all these weird polygons, then i read in a forum that i should try a different version, so i did, but i cant figure out how to choose the cd drive so it can play the game. Any help would be great, thanks

Last edited: