What's new

Joypad Rumble

tmoney1046

Fire Man Until This
How do you get rumble to work i got a gemini axis pad and its just like a dual shock but i dont know how to get rumble can any one help!:1964:

riles9262

My dissident is here...
Use nrage's 1.80a plugin to start. Under the device tab in the input settings you should see it..

Powerlord

Evil Emperor
Actually, nRage's 1.82 plugin is a better choice.

btw, the plugin's full name is "N-Rage's Direct-Input8 V2 1.82"

Last edited:

liteuser

I'll be Back!
axis pads

Hi,
I have two of those game pads , the interact one and the gemini and cant get them to rumble in game with any plugin of any emulator . I do know it works fine with pc games and that you have to install the drivers to get it to rumble. Kind of sucks cause it will not rumble on any emulator , it will rumble in nrages config (if you press a button) but not in game .I have tried every thing its not a bad game pad just rumble will not work with nrages .If you get it working on nrages reply back or pm me tell me how . Seems an adaptiod is the best thing to get for emulation. Later

BountyJedi

hmm atleast i got my gamecube pad with a super joybox 13 adapter something blahblah ... :p to work with succesful rumbl e with n-rages 1.80 and nrages 1.82 but it might be due to drivers incompatability you are expericning that prob

Last edited: