Banned
wich looks best

IMPACT
Snap99.jpg

chanka
snap0008.jpg

Last edited:

Guru64

Writing another emulator? What's the FPS? We can't compare if we have 2 different games and don't know the FPS.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
That's like comparing a PSX to a Dreamcast (well, it is actually).

What are you trying to say? Of course Impact isn't going to have as good graphics, it emulates PSX BASED arcade hardware.

Guru64

I could have know that it was a PSX based arcade emulator screenshot. When i saw it, I was like: 'Is that a DC game? Looks more like aPSX game to me.'

suronosuke

thats impact an emulator for the zn-1 and zn-2 games it was not devloped very much, it had sound errors (think here zangief going weee in a very girly squeeky voice while he does his pile-driver) but it ran fast. the impact team stopped working on the emulator. i think this was because someone released a beta without thier knowdlege, not sure on that.

so pimp where are you comparing these emulators? perhaps your hinting things or wish to start a pointless flame war or something, please explain if you can or someone just close the thread.

mezkal

Man on a mission
I'm finding myself annoyed at various intervals with Pimp's posts. WTF are you on about? Are you trying to say that the ZiNC guys also wrote Chankast or that either one is better than the other? Confusing...Or rather, are we all just missing the point that you really have nothing too say? I wonder.....I smell a fluffy bunny called XBOX....maybe...

Mezkal

OP
Pimp

Pimp

Banned
wich one is the better looking, my posts was messed up.
all the text desapeared. :term:

mezkal get a life.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Pimp said:

mezkal get a life.
And I still don't see a point here, obviously the Dreamast game would be better looking.

mezkal

Man on a mission
Pimp said:

mezkal get a life.

LOL...Umm would you like to tell me the time it took to post such unecessary rubbish? Longer than 1 millisec? Then don't tell me to get a life. LOL

Heinster

If he would ask which emulator is better then I would say ZINC... But just because it's on a more advanced point in development then Chanka and because of that is much faster (plus the fact that Chanka is trying to emulate far more advanced hardware)..... But I'm far more interested in Chanka because of the more interesting games and the way they visuaklly look...