What's new

1964 controlling problems

Tjt1012

Banned
I am using the keyboard as a controller and they only buttons that work are z and x which are deafaulted for a and b i suppse ... but i didnt asign a and b to those buttons and my L R and Z triggers wont work with the buttons i assigned them to and only moving with the directional buttons and the a and b button and start ... but they are all diffrent then what i assinged them to ... Can anyone ehlpe me please?

Powerlord

Evil Emperor
I recommend going into the Controller Plugin's settings and assigning the buttons manually there.

btw, which Controller Plugin are you using?

OP
T

Tjt1012

Banned
I did set them manually, and im using the basic keyboard plug in from the download page of this forum , i assinged the C buttons to t f g h and l and r and z trigger to z x c but they wont work no matter where i set them, only what i asinged to a b and start and the directions :(

Powerlord

Evil Emperor
Tjt1012 said:
I did set them manually, and im using the basic keyboard plug in from the download page of this forum , i assinged the C buttons to t f g h and l and r and z trigger to z x c but they wont work no matter where i set them, only what i asinged to a b and start and the directions :(

Hmm... you might want to try nRage's DirectInput8 plugin instead.