What's new

WWF-NoMercy without crashes!

ChosenOne9999

I knew why it crashed sometimes:
Because the music.Some of the musics aren't emulated and then it crashes.SO you can't play tournament or survival.So,i know how you can handle this:
Edit ALL wrestlers and change the music(the titantron doesnt matter)to "NONE".And it works for me now :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
ChosenOne9999 said:
I knew why it crashed sometimes:
Because the music.Some of the musics aren't emulated and then it crashes.SO you can't play tournament or survival.So,i know how you can handle this:
Edit ALL wrestlers and change the music(the titantron doesnt matter)to "NONE".And it works for me now :)
Cool. I've never heard of any sound/music that doesn't work with pj.

OP
C

ChosenOne9999

I found that out,because I wanted to create an own wrestler and heard thorugh "all" entry-musics.And some are not working,even with other sound plugins or sound-off and so on.And also the wrestlers that use these sound that does not work,are not working,if you start a match with em' ;)

Doomulation

ChosenOne9999 said:
I found that out,because I wanted to create an own wrestler and heard thorugh "all" entry-musics.And some are not working,even with other sound plugins or sound-off and so on.And also the wrestlers that use these sound that does not work,are not working,if you start a match with em' ;)
I see. That's something the plugin authors have to work on then ;)

OP
C

ChosenOne9999

Problem:
Is it a plugin or is it the core of PJ64?
I don't think it is a plugin,cuz I change the sound plugin to "no sound" and it didnt worked...

Doomulation

ChosenOne9999 said:
Problem:
Is it a plugin or is it the core of PJ64?
I don't think it is a plugin,cuz I change the sound plugin to "no sound" and it didnt worked...
Bah! I never think of that!
'Course it's the core!
Have u tested on 1964?

crazytopp

hmmm

hey i can tell u its not the music cause that never happend to me and i have been over evry single music in the game so its something else or maybe its ur pc thats making some kind of conflicts.;)

OP
C

ChosenOne9999

As far as I know,other people also got "random" crashes...

P.S.:
It didnt load for me in 1964.I used the same plugins,as in PJ64...

Doomulation

crazytopp said:
1984 dont support wwf
There is no such things, 1984 :D
It seems that all games that pj supports, 1964 supports. Well, they all seems to put their work on the core, so...