What's new

Gamepad not working

chrisn997

Live Now!
Gerrit, I saw your post about the controllers. I currently own a Saitek P220, and a Saitek P2500 Rumble force feedback controller. Neither of the two ssem to work with the latest version of Sixtyforce. i hae even tried the USB Overdrive and it will make it work but does not allow me to use more than one controller at a time. I have also tried Gamepad Companon and it doesn't seem to work at all. Do you have any ideas. Do I just need to go and get different controllers or what? Can you help?

Chris

apexad

chrisn997 said:
Gerrit, I saw your post about the controllers. I currently own a Saitek P220, and a Saitek P2500 Rumble force feedback controller. Neither of the two ssem to work with the latest version of Sixtyforce. i hae even tried the USB Overdrive and it will make it work but does not allow me to use more than one controller at a time. I have also tried Gamepad Companon and it doesn't seem to work at all. Do you have any ideas. Do I just need to go and get different controllers or what? Can you help?

Chris

My mac is still in pieces (and will be for a very long time) so my answer is kindof blind, but you mentioned you got it to work with USB Overdrive, just could not use more then one. If that is the case, if it can work, you certainly don't need to buy new controllers. Also, can you not use 2 controllers because of USB Overdrive or because of sixtyforce?