What's new

New release ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackNinja

what happen for new release ,no have information progress system blablabla.
Cmon mans talk progress :D eta is good too .
ps:bug crash very sux dont have fun for play crash after 3 fights and rejoin ....
sorry for my english im dont angry need information thx

achiles

BlackNinja said:
what happen for new release ,no have information progress system blablabla.
Cmon mans talk progress :D eta is good too .
ps:bug crash very sux dont have fun for play crash after 3 fights and rejoin ....
sorry for my english im dont angry need information thx

Quit just quit it man. Leave the developers alone, they need time to get the emu in good shape so stop it. Keep this up and YOU WILL GET BANNED. It will be done when is done period. sheesh.

And meet the requirements too I dont want to hear you winning: My comp is too slow help me plz. no grrrr....!

Edit:You already posted on another topic "beta screenshots" I wouldnt be surprise if you were allready BANNED.

Last edited:

mezkal

Man on a mission
Achiles, unfortunately, this is only the beginning. *sigh* Soon they will become rude and insulting to the devs and will most probably follow up by flaming this board with lame "Chanka Sucks" (obviously they won't REALISE its called Chankast) messages and the like. The SNES and #Bleem days showed just how rude, selfish and downright peasant like Emu Warez Kiddies can be. I would like to believe that I'm wrong, however, experience tells me different :(

achiles

mezkal said:
Achiles, unfortunately, this is only the beginning. *sigh* Soon they will become rude and insulting to the devs and will most probably follow up by flaming this board with lame "Chanka Sucks" (obviously they won't REALISE its called Chankast) messages and the like. The SNES and #Bleem days showed just how rude, selfish and downright peasant like Emu Warez Kiddies can be. I would like to believe that I'm wrong, however, experience tells me different :(

I know. I wish upon a star that all those requests would banish away...I wish I wish lol. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.