What's new

Question

ThunderGod65

so mine last topic is closed.....i sorry for posting that but i didn't reveal the .....nevermind

anyways, is the ip.bin files and 1st_read.bin(i think) important and do i have to download the files, and maybe help on how to make mine game playable...i kinda of new to such emulation.....
plz help me

OzTm

Just read the threads regarding how to make a cd self-bootable. Anything I could tell you here can be found there or elsewhere on this forum.

OP
T

ThunderGod65

i just read the first stick thread but it seem to need 1 drive, but i only have one cd drive. i really suk at computer since i not that old yet, also is the ip.bin and 1st_read.bin needed and do i have to download it mineself?
plz post it here and make it simple to understand, sorry for the troubles

OzTm

I know pretty much about computers, and still I had to try a few times before getting it to work. There is no way to make it more simple, so I believe that if you cannot understand what is written there you should ask for help from a friend of yours who knows more about computers, since this is a more like an advanced user's thing.

OP
T

ThunderGod65

last question, is the ip.bin and 1st read.bin files needed and do i have to download it mineself. and with 1 cd drive can i make mine game playable?

OzTm

I understand that you are too young for computers, but... are you too young to READ?

YES, they are needed (IP.bin is needed to make the cd bootable, and 1st_read.bin is needed to actually START THE GAME, just READ the forum for that).
And YES, I have only one CD drive, NOT CD-RW drive, and I created self-boot images. IS IT SO HARD TO READ ALL THESE THINGS IN THE OTHER THREADS ON THIS FORUM????????

Stop posting for help that has been ALREADY given again and again!!!!

OP
T

ThunderGod65

k....but which thread?
sorry if i make you mad but that no reason to be mad....i really is a com dummies

OP
T

ThunderGod65

k, i done making mine game bootable using isobuster and bin2boot methond, but when i start the emulator, it keep saying error....y?

OzTm

WHAT kind of error? The Windows error, that asks you to Send / Don't Send error data, or emulator IO error?

OzTm

Search the forum again for this. Post something only AFTER you have read ALL the threads in this forum (all the Chanka section). If you really wanna play those games on your PC you WILL read, and stop being lazy and waiting for people to tell you step by step everything, when they have already done it. READ EVERYTHING. period.

OP
T

ThunderGod65

......i did but it didn't help me. They say to use either alcohol or othe virtual drive but it didn't help!! i did everything they say but still no improvement. by the way, the self booting methond i use is given by u in the resident evil section.

OzTm

my method didn't work with either of them, just with alcohol. I am sorry, but I cannot help you. When I was having trouble getting it right, I just read everything and spent hours in trying to get it work, with the help that the other users gave me. That's exactly what you can do. Keep trying, try to understand every computer-related thing in there, like how a cd is being written, sessions, tracks, etc, and if you can't make it, just ask for help from a friend of yours that really knows a lot about computers and is willing to sacrifice some time to help you with this. You can't just keep asking the same thing over and over again, hoping that someone will give you a magical wand to do it all.

I can't tell you any other thing new, that is not written in this forum, in the case of your problem. IF you can't do it... wait until the next version of the emulator is released, maybe it will be easier for you then. I am sorry, but I cannot help you. All questions similar to yours have been answered in this forum in a way or another.