arnalion

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
This is for people that can't use Jabo's 3D plugin with there Ati Radeon card

OP
arnalion

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
I send that thread.. i thought that it didn't came online cuz my internet explorer crashed... Microsoft sucks and internet explorer to

BountyJedi

hmm would be hard for nonsweddish ppl too read it though i can though never had any severe probs to get it too work but now im running better and badder plugins like direct64 on radeon 9800 :D

hej så du e svensk du =p

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
Just follow the pictures. The buttons are in the same place for the English dialogs. Also, key words like "Z-Buffer" and "32-bit" shown in both help as does similar words like "kompatibilitet" and "compatibility." But the identical layout is the best help.

BountyJedi

yeah but it woudlve hepled me if i had the prob (cuz im swedish =p ) and those settings under the control cuz i cant find the eaxctly same stuff under direct3d compatability or something =P
maybe this is for earlier catalyst or seomthing i dunno with 4.6 it gives me different stuff or maybe it is different due to different gfx cards (hes got a radeon 9200 from that pic and ive got a radeon 9800)

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
Could be they changed some things around with the 4.6 version. I haven't installed it yet though I did download it about a week ago. I have a 7500 and I am certain only the driver version would make a difference as to what you see.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Actually, with catalyst 4.6 installed i no longer have any problem running jabo while in 32bit desktop.

OP
arnalion

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
Aså alla svenskar som läser detta, ATI menyerna ser olika ut beroende på vilken version av drivrutinen man har, jag har laddat ner den senaste versionen på ATI's hemsida. Vilket e version 4.6.

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

Quick translation.. don't go too hard on me if I'm wrong Swedish people ;)

Aså alla svenskar som läser detta, ATI menyerna ser olika ut beroende på vilken version av drivrutinen man har, jag har laddat ner den senaste versionen på ATI's hemsida. Vilket e version 4.6.

Engelska:

All Swedish who read this, what you see is different depending on which version of the ATI drivers you have. I have installed the latest version from ATI's website. Which is version 4.6.

(I took liberties with some of that).

This is an English speaking forum, as such 'Engelska' only... tack.

Last edited:

BountyJedi

hmm trotter aså var lärde du dig svenska då =P
i lund ? (gissar på din "location" information)

translation (as if some1 would be intersted hehe =p)
hmm trotter were did you learn swedish? =p
in lund? (guessing on your location)

Trotterwatch

Jag läser på Komvux i Lund. Jag vet inte så mycket svenska, men jag ska lär mig mer varje dag.

The above is probably wrong, my Swedish learning had a few setbacks to begin with. The past 1-2 months though I have found myself learning a great deal every day. Got a month off from Komvux now though, so I am studying every day. I can speak it pretty well, but only when I feel comfortable - ie my girlfriend and my schoolfriends I am ok with :) Strangers at the local ICA less so :p

BountyJedi

speaking with strangers is always har no matter how good you know a language :p

well now we would be better getting back to topic hehe