What's new

NewEgg Borked My RMA!

sheik124

Emutalk Member
ok, if anyone read my a7n8x-e thread they'll know what rma i am talking about
when i sent this piece of trash back, i made sure to send EVERYTHING. im talkin driver discs, stickers, cables, even the freakin foam in the damn box. when i got it back, 1. i just got a bare motherboard in a whitebox, 2. again i recieved an a7n8x-e deluxe with a PCB Revision 1.01 which is supposed to be ONLY for A7N8X Deluxes, due to the new PCB revision supporting 400 FSB (this piece of crap won't overclock well due to that) i feel gypped, and newegg (whom i wouldn't deny whenever i needed to buy PC parts) is now on my Screw You list

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
That's strange, I've never had any problems with Newegg. oO Have you contacted them? I doubt they would let something like this go unfixed. *nod*

OP
sheik124

sheik124

Emutalk Member
aye i contacted them first thing, but i am still pissed that i don't get a retail box (she said she'll send everything else out, if she don't, ima call them and raise hell) like i so eagerly sent back in full compliance with there rma policy "send everything fucker or we'll make you pay bitch!" and the fact that i have to wait, but i bought some cables, and the issue now is in a thread a few ways up