What's new

a new version again already???

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Wow! this is incredible progress! I think I am gonna donate, I have not been this excited about emulation since PJ64 1.3

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
Grant64 said:
Wow! this is incredible progress! I think I am gonna donate, I have not been this excited about emulation since PJ64 1.3

I wish I could donate, I'm so broke right now. All I can do is say how much this emulator rocks and that the people making it kick ass.

Sauron-Jin

Grant64 said:

I have not been this excited since UltraHLE!!!, this emu will make history, now i'm really proud to be Spanish. :zorro:

Stezo2k

S-2K
Sauron-Jin said:
I have not been this excited since UltraHLE!!!

well thats me too, exactly the same thing here :) i'm just glad it's a bit more compatable, even in alpha stages :D

i'm trying to contribute to it as much as i can (making a compatability list) so we can all enjoy it in its full glory :)

Waan2k

Emutalk Lover :)
Grant64 Wow! this is incredible progress! I think I am gonna donate, I have not been this excited about emulation since PJ64 1.3.

lol same here mate :)

I can't wait I hope they improve the speed a little or something too :)

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Yeah this has been pulling a lot of the people that gave up on emulation back into the hobby. It's a great time for emulation once again. :D

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
for sure! I have updated my profile again here. The scene was stagnant! What with waiting for the next gen emulators and N64 pretty much done!!

JinXD

Grant64 said:
for sure! I have updated my profile again here. The scene was stagnant! What with waiting for the next gen emulators and N64 pretty much done!!
Yeah, totally agree. The fact that the Chankast team have developed this in 3 moths is simply astounding, considering no other DC emu has even came close to how advanced Chanka is. As others have said, only UltraHLE has caused this much of a stir in the community, and on a bad note attracted so many n00bz!! :D

Waan2k

Emutalk Lover :)
I'm just guessing here but since they said that a new release will be soon, I'd say we will have it by the weekend. :)

well I hope... ;)