What's new

Plugin Questions (is rumble pak supported?)

benjammm

Thanks in advance for looking into my question. Here is my current system:

AMD 1.7 ghz Athlon XP 2000+
512 MB Ram
GeForce 4 MX 64 MB
Gemini Industries USB Vibration Gamepad

Currently Using:
Project 64 V1.5 SP1
VIDEO: Jabo's Direct 3D6 1.5.1
SOUND: Jabo's DirectSound 1.5
INPUT: Jabo's DirectInput7 1.5

Can someone please let me know if their is a plugin that supports rumble pak features for my gamepad with vibration? Also, what is the current standard for emualtion as far as plug-ins and emulators? PJ64 has worked great in the past for me. Thanks Again!

:pj64:

Clements

Use N-Rage's Input for Rumble Pak support and many other stuff such as Transfer Pak support.

Your config should work well with most games, but when you come across a game that is not green in PJ64's rom browser and doesn't work perfectly, there might be another graphics plugin that'll run it much better. Also, you might want to give 1964 a go for games that run slow or have core issues with PJ64.

OP
B

benjammm

Thanks, I did indeed use N-Rage's input, but I still have gotten it to work right. The game I'm testing on (Tony Hawk's) says it's detected the emulated rumble pak, however, still no force feedback. Any suggestions?

rcgamer

the old guy
well i got it to work like this-when the game tells you to plugin your rumble pak go to the input settings and in controller pak change it to rumble pack and in the device settings use ramp force and visual rumble and turn it up to 100%. then click use and go back to game. it worked for me.