What's new

please, don't make me ask about gamecube usb adapters again...

jessman1988

Banned
Hey, as many of you know very well, I've wanted to get an adapter which will allow me to use either a ps2's, n64's, or GC's controller on my pc for n64 emulation. I've been to many good places, but what no one seems to understand is that I don't have a credit card. I've never wanted to risk getting into debt so I only use money orders. Please, can someone give me a site which allows checks/money orders AND has decent pricing? Thank you.

Moose Jr.

Raging Moose
jessman1988 said:
Hey, as many of you know very well, I've wanted to get an adapter which will allow me to use either a ps2's, n64's, or GC's controller on my pc for n64 emulation. I've been to many good places, but what no one seems to understand is that I don't have a credit card. I've never wanted to risk getting into debt so I only use money orders. Please, can someone give me a site which allows checks/money orders AND has decent pricing? Thank you.

Ebay. Many sellers accept money orders and it's probably less expensive than Lik-Sang.

scotty

The Great One
I have learned to do without adaptoids because I also do not put my credit card number online. I admit it must be better with N64 emulation, but I use SNES emulation more these days (thats why you dont see me on here as much these days). Some games I know are a pain (First-person shooters to be specific).

OP
jessman1988

jessman1988

Banned
well, for an easy way into n64 emulation, go to Wal-Mart and buy a Saitek Dual Shock analog Force-Feedback controller for under $30. These are GREAT controllers and allow for easy C-Button simulation. I just wanted something authentic...oh well........

P.S. Seriously, for a GREAT choice, Saitek is really reliable. Here's a scanned pic below. (Sorry, but I'm too lazy to hook up my digital camera, lol.

EDIT: Here's a camera pic for ya...

Last edited: