What's new

Problems with Glide64

spht

Nintendo Freak
Using my Voodoo 3 2000 and AmigaSport drivers, PJ64 runs great, however, if I install my Vooodo 4 4500 and the AmigaMerlin drivers, I get a HWCEXT_GETLINEARADDR Failed error everytime I try to load a ROM. Things work okay in 1964 (but I don't like 1964 because a few games don't work right!!!) Does anyone know about this and maybe know of the best drivers to use? (I've also tried updating the Glide3x and 2x with the GlideXP dlls, but that didn't help either).

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
If you don't get help here, try asking at the official Glide64 forum here. There are more people who can help you there, though some of the members also read these forums. As a Radeon user I unfortunately can't help except to say try different drivers. I did have a Voodoo3 3000 before but never a Voodoo4/5.

OP
spht

spht

Nintendo Freak
Well, my emu drive took a crap on me and decided spinning up was no fun anymore. But it turned out to be a Godsend. When I reinstalled everything on a new drive, my Voodoo 4 worked perfectly. Stupid windows registry screwing everything up.