What's new

No Working Controllers

pp79wc

pp79wc
The roms load fine. The game seems to be trying to work, but neither my kayboard nor my wingman actionpad will move my character. What's wrong?

adr

Could you possibly post a screenshot of your controller configuration? It could be that you haven't got "this controller is pugged in" checked, because I forget to do that a lot. Although, I'm not sure a lot of N64 games would run without at least one controller plugged in, the Playstation never did.

OP
pp79wc

pp79wc

pp79wc
Everything is configured the way it was by default. And still there is no keyboard nor controller recognition.

Allnatural

pp79wc said:
Everything is configured the way it was by default. And still there is no keyboard nor controller recognition.
By default the plugin is configured for the keyboard, though I don't know what the button assignment is. If you wish to reconfigure for your keyboard or pad, read the help file, the directions are there.

adr

It might sort things out if you just get a new input plugin. For most games I use N-Rage's DirectInput8 V2 1.82a and it works a treat.