What's new

Help with setting controls and stuff (because menu gets cut off)

Dogman5

----------
Hey guys.

For some reason lately my controller pad is giving me trouble, and I have to reset the control buttons to it, so I need to reset them from PJ64 and everything.

With PJ64, all my menus are cut off. Any ideas? I have attached screenshots of it. Thanks in advance!

Clements

Looking at the shot, it looks like PJ64 for some reason doesn't like your display settings. I suggest saving your current settings, then changing your theme to the default Windows XP theme, making sure all the tabs including font and font size are set to default settings.

Start up PJ64 and hopefully you should be able to see all the options. Set up your pad normally, then if you wish, go back to your old theme (wouldn't advise it, those font combos look like they will mess stuff up in other places).

OP
Dogman5

Dogman5

----------
thanks for the reply, i will try it.

weird though, i always used to be able to do it.

OP
Dogman5

Dogman5

----------
Wow! I posted this a very long time ago! :p

Ohh well, atleast it shows people use the "search" feature these days!

Anyway, I believe I fixed this by turning down the DPI setting (under properties > settins > advanced, under the general tab. I turned it down, fixed the settings and then when I went back to the settings it was good.

Syntax

my current resolution is 1280x1024 @ 32bit color. DPI is 120 (125% of normal)

I'll adjust the theme again and check the DPI. I must assume the default setting is what's required.

Another post will follow with my results.

Thanks for the help :)

It seems that adjusting the DPI was what the doctor ordered. I was finaly able to see the rest of the screen and reset my controls.

Thanks again :D

Last edited: