What's new

2 Questions: 1)Boom adapter. 2) Rainbow 6

EvilBehavior

I'm new to the board so, hi.
I have two questions. My first question is, does the BOOM PSX/N64 Adapter allow for the analog stick, AND the D-Pad to be used at the same time, or is there some sort of switch to go back and forth? I ordered it online and haven't received it yet, but I do remember hearing something about switching between the two controls. I ask this because some games (like Rainbow 6) require you to move your view with the analog stick, while performing actions with the D-Pad.

My second question, speaking of Rainbow 6, is if there is anyway to fix the graphics. Something looks wrong with it, but I can't quite put my finger on it (aside from the obvious menu problems). I've attatched a screen shot so that you can tell me if something looks wrong, because quite frankly I don't know if I'm crazy or not.

OP
EvilBehavior

EvilBehavior

Comparing my screen shot to those on IGN, I guess nothing is wrong with it, aside from the menus... no way to fix that I'm guessing? Possibly another Emulator?
Anyway, my BOOM Adapter question still remains.

Allnatural

Your N64 pad will function exactly as it would if plugged into your console, sans rumble and mempak support.